General Football thread | Page 149 | Vital Football

General Football thread

Just found what is fast becoming the most famous wine in all of football and Yorkshire for that matter.

Attachments

• stonewall.JPG
    stonewall.JPG
    38.9 KB · Views: 16
great to hear "Free from Desire" & "Just can't get enough" have been adopted by the Trumpeter of the barmy army at the test match. Looks like Forest have started a trend there. Hearing them just refreshes the memory of Wembley & the season as a whole nicley

I bet it tastes like fucking vinegar.
i admit ,despite some fancy do's and bodegas etc, it allllll tastes like vinegar to me,even ones they tell me is ribena-like. Then again, its not as if ive ever actually liked the taste of beer, always liked the idea of an alcoholic banana milkshake :)

290801970_569630941505969_891950782293529088_n.jpg

Shilton, Anderson, Walker and Pearce named among the top 30 England players of all time by 90 Minutes, although Walker and Pearce feature below Darren Anderton, so not really sure how credible the list is PMSL.

Fuck me, I thought Huddersfiwld were bad. But Bornmuff, take some beating for snide and poison.

[IMG]https://bournemouth-forum-cdn.vitalfootball.co.uk/data/avatars/m/2/2993.jpg?1551873741[/IMG]
New Forest Cherry
Star Player
Yesterday at 12:36 PM

Kenya Cherrie said:
They recieve mega bucks for 3 years so why not.
They had to do something as they can only loan two players.
get relegated, the grubby owner finally gets nicked for drug trafficking and they go bust?

[IMG]https://bournemouth-forum-cdn.vitalfootball.co.uk/data/avatars/m/0/696.jpg?1631868963[/IMG]
Notmarcjackson
First Team
Yesterday at 6:04 PM

The florist owner spending a load of dosh just makes it much more likely Cooper will be sacked by September. They'll lose a few and he'll need to save face and Cooper will be the fall guy.

L
Leeds Cherry
New Signing
Yesterday at 6:08 PM

Notmarcjackson said:
The florist owner spending a load of dosh just makes it much more likely Cooper will be sacked by September. They'll lose a few and he'll need to save face and Cooper will be the fall guy.
Hopefully, they seem everywhere on Social media, still whining and full of self entitlement. The forum here is very respectful and our fans have always remained very level headed.

Fuck me, I thought Huddersfiwld were bad. But Bornmuff, take some beating for snide and poison.

[IMG]https://bournemouth-forum-cdn.vitalfootball.co.uk/data/avatars/m/2/2993.jpg?1551873741[/IMG]
New Forest Cherry
Star Player

Kenya Cherrie said:
get relegated, the grubby owner finally gets nicked for drug trafficking and they go bust?

[IMG]https://bournemouth-forum-cdn.vitalfootball.co.uk/data/avatars/m/0/696.jpg?1631868963[/IMG]
Notmarcjackson
First Team

L
Leeds Cherry
New Signing

Notmarcjackson said:
Hopefully, they seem everywhere on Social media, still whining and full of self entitlement. The forum here is very respectful and our fans have always remained very level headed.

Looks like they do about as much research as some on here. No doubt they will moan when we beat them about how much money we have spent etc etc

Would swap them for a proper football team in a heart beat.

New Forest Cherry
Star Player

Kenya Cherrie said:

Notmarcjackson
First Team

L
Leeds Cherry
New Signing

Notmarcjackson said:

Bournemouth fans have had a huge chip on their shoulders for years now.

I remember when we beat them at home in one of Dougie Freedman's first games and they were livid that we won by playing counter-attacking football.

Didnt we do the double on them that year?

Yep, both 2 goals to 1. What made it more poetic was I think the away game against them they had like 60% possession and scored first.

But, the home game was even better. They had like 75% of the ball and scored in the 3rd minute. I remember they created literally fuck all as well but still their fans moaned about it. Also this was when Dougie was in his new manager bounce unbeaten run.

Cant resist passing on this story. Tonight Man U play Liverpool in a meaningless practice match in Bangkok.
Ticket prices, get this, started at almost £200 and up to almost £500! The stadium can accommodate around 30,000, but in fact, although they expected to sell out, there are around 20,000 unsold tickets.
So what do they do? Yes, reduce tickets yesterday and today by 50%, still expensive of course.
Now, as you can imagine, the 10,000 who payed full price are going apeshit demanding partial refunds, which wont be given!
Greedy Liverpool. Greedy Man U. Greedy local promoter, well done, its all gone to shit over a completely meaningless practice match!!!
Oh. Theres a postscript. Mardyarse Ronaldo refused to make the trip to Thailand, so now another bunch of disaffected Man U fans are also pissed off at the non appearance of their "hero".
Its all very very funny!!!

Yep, both 2 goals to 1. What made it more poetic was I think the away game against them they had like 60% possession and scored first.

But, the home game was even better. They had like 75% of the ball and scored in the 3rd minute. I remember they created literally fuck all as well but still their fans moaned about it. Also this was when Dougie was in his new manager bounce unbeaten run.
That home game was beautiful.

An absolutely perfect example of counter attacking and controlling a game. They had all of the ball but we were completely on top and controlled everything they did with it

Must say im looking forward to beating them again