general election | Vital Football

general election

DRAYTON GREEN

Vital Football Legend
a 50 minute queue to vote and it was just as long when we came back out. 2 halfwits got to front just ahead of us and when they got to the address check were at the wrong polling station !!

the booths were made for cardboard boxes.

3 people taking an age to check addresses and issue voting slips.

no wonder this country is going down the pan.

I agree DG!!

I voted at 12 noon, in between work schedule, with minimum wait. Master S came back to home address this evening ( lives in Birmingham) and walked with Mr S to polling station, but despite specific instructions given by moi, they managed to walk past polling staion and enter another one. Say no more!! Two intelligent males, who ignored my advice, and then tried to excuse themselves. No wonder this country is in a mess.

At least my vote counted and we have not got a clueless tory moron in Norwich South. Sadly Norwich north voted for and got one.

Good news from our constituency ... in this working class area Labour have re-taken the Dewsbury seat from the Tories

My constituency of Bromsgrove remains very Tory. Unfortunately it will never change.

I hope Ed Balls weekend doesn't go from bad to worse!!

u should go to an american polling station its like a zoo let loose. People trying to find out your vote and heckling you if they didnt like your choice