General Brooce | Vital Football

General Brooce

The 'final say' could well be................
"thanks Lee, what position does he play?"

The article says Bruce wants him and is not getting him because of the price. So basically blew out of the water with 1 sentence.

So are we not giving Bruce a chance like we did with Benitez??
There is a difference. Rafa came after Ashley allowed £75 million to be spent. Bruce is a Geordie who was warned off by Shearer, allegedly mates.

So hypothetically - fast forward a season when Bruce has been sacked - Denis Wise will be given a chance by the fans because he let Bruce buy Joelinton??

Are you alluding to the fact some managers are given more of a chance by fans than other managers?

I'm not struggling with anything

Read in context to Rexns reply where he seemed to justify giving Benitez a chance based purely on a predecessor being given money to spend

I deleted my post because I think I realised what you were on about. Which is why asked. I don't think the fans give a manager a chance based on how much money is spent, as stupid as some of them are I don't think they're that fickle. For example a lot of people including myself don't think Bruce is good enough for the job. It's really that simple