GB News | Vital Football

GB News

I've a lot of time for Andrew Neil, but I have seen some of the screw ups and crazy interactions from some of the other presenters.

Can't see it lasting long ..... hasn't Neil taken a break already, after only 2 weeks?

It’s a start up and undoubtedly the production values need to improve. However the actual content is excellent and makes for a refreshing change to see some balance in news reporting and addressing some important and sensitive issues. Despite the wishes of the left wing Twitter mob AN has not walked away from the channel. He is taking a break but returned this morning on the Farage/Davision show, who present with trade unionist Paul Embery to address some overnight news. I suspect you would have agreed with the opinion he offered. The format of the show this morning is excellent and they surprisingly make very good presenters. Audience figures for GB news are very encouraging and despite the wishes of some is going no where. I can only surmise you have not watched it.

It’s a start up and undoubtedly the production values need to improve. However the actual content is excellent and makes for a refreshing change to see some balance in news reporting and addressing some important and sensitive issues. Despite the wishes of the left wing Twitter mob AN has not walked away from the channel. He is taking a break but returned this morning on the Farage/Davision show, who present with trade unionist Paul Embery to address some overnight news. I suspect you would have agreed with the opinion he offered. The format of the show this morning is excellent and they surprisingly make very good presenters. Audience figures for GB news are very encouraging and despite the wishes of some is going no where. I can only surmise you have not watched it.
So you say (a few times) that it is excellent.

I can forgive production issues for a start up channel. The majority of their presenters have little TV experience really and it has shown whenever I've watched it.

If they really want to attract viewers they need a very good captivating breakfast show and a very good captivating evening show, somewhere between 9-11pm. Personally, I'd throw a chequebook at Piers Morgan and tell him to write down his price.

How do you think it is going?

I have watched it.
It would not be fair to load criticism onto its output without watching it.

See Hindley; balance.
I think in this case Daleks, criticising without viewing is totally in order.

Let them balance their presenters and output first.

If it was an opinion (or magazine) programme, then it maybe wouldn't be so bad, but "News"? ....my arse.