GB News Launching | Vital Football

GB News Launching

hulloutpost

Vital Champions League
Last edited:
Today is the big day!

We’re counting down the minutes until we’re live on your screens. In the meantime, check out our website – your destination for news, comment and exclusives straight from the GB News family.

You can also download the GB News app on iOS and Android, where you can watch GB News live and catch up with your favourite shows.

GB News starts tonight at 8PM

Join us at 8PM for a special launch programme, "Welcome to GB News," followed by Tonight Live with Dan Wootton and his guest Lord Sugar. If you have a question for Lord Sugar, send us a video of you asking your question to gbviews@gbnews.uk.

What matters to you matters to us, so join the conversation on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.

You can tune into GB News on Freeview and YouView channel 236, Freesat channel 216, Sky channel 515, Virgin Media channel 626 and online at gbnews.uk and the GB News app on iOS and Android.

Best wishes,

The GB News team

Follow us on social media to see more from GB News.

Blimey the wokerati won't like this. Both sides of the argument being given the space to breathe; delivered in a respectful, adult manner without any shouting, screaming, over talking, abuse or being told what to think in a biased ID politics monologue.

People actually disagreeing in a civilised manner and then moving on. Humour, good nature and positivity abound.

No danger of them being pulled on the British media proportionality laws which the extremists claimed (hoped) they would fall foul of. Both genders well represented in the presenters, a mixture of ethnicities, religions, a gay foreign anchor, a former Labour MP who was part of Corbyn's shadow cabinet, people with migrant backgrounds and well established, respected veteran presenters like Alistair Campbell and Andrew Neill. TBF I haven't seen a trans presenter yet so perhaps they'll get slaughtered for that.

The 'other' sorry lot of news channels must feel threatened already because they are trying to prevent them access to the well established system of pooled political footage.

An encouraging start thus far.

Errr never ever ever ever going to watch such utter crap
Yeah, it's not aimed at some sections of the population. It's aimed at people like me who won't watch BBC, Sky (UK), ITV, CH4/5. It's meeting a gap in the market so we don't have to watch Sky (Australia) to find out what is really happening in the world, let alone the UK.

I am intrigued how you know its utter crap if you've never watched it mind :giggle:

Yeah, it's not aimed at some sections of the population. It's aimed at people like me who won't watch BBC, Sky (UK), ITV, CH4/5. It's meeting a gap in the market so we don't have to watch Sky (Australia) to find out what is really happening in the world, let alone the UK.

I am intrigued how you know its utter crap if you've never watched it mind :giggle:

Well you only need to know the presenters to know how dreadful it will be...
Plus it's very name is reason enough to never watch it.

Well you only need to know the presenters to know how dreadful it will be...
Plus it's very name is reason enough to never watch it.
I love your open mindedness Hoof :grinning:. I'm not going to be preachy though as I must confess to similar pre conceived ideas when I see certain 'new' things appear on the block.

I love your open mindedness Hoof :grinning:. I'm not going to be preachy though as I must confess to similar pre conceived ideas when I see certain 'new' things appear on the block.

Always open minded me.
Hence i won't watch a very closed-minded channel which will only put out 100% lies all the time.

"Woke warriors" 🤣🤣🤣 What utter garbage.

Imagine thinking that a TV show stuffed with right wingers is somehow impartial.

Pure Daily Mail/Express tactics going on here. Whip up some fake outrage against a nebulous enemy in an attempt to instill some good old fashioned fascist values.

Oops, am I a "woke warrior" for having an opinion about this? LOL

"Woke warriors" 🤣🤣🤣 What utter garbage.

Imagine thinking that a TV show stuffed with right wingers is somehow impartial.

Pure Daily Mail/Express tactics going on here. Whip up some fake outrage against a nebulous enemy in an attempt to instill some good old fashioned fascist values.

Oops, am I a "woke warrior" for having an opinion about this? LOL

Opine away to your hearts content. I'm simply amused by the pre launch panic of the extremists at the thought of a new kid on the block that they have no way of cancelling or controlling the narrative (that will be a new experience and conundrum for them), whilst simultaneously, finally being able to look forward to a news and current affairs channel that is likely to be in step with the current mood of many people. There's a reason why GB news exists, having identified a gap they believe they can successfully fill.

It's sure going to be Marmite, I somehow think they knew that though. If it's not for you don't put it on your toast; I'll be having an extra slice - yum.

Took a look late last night it's not for me. The view of the guy hosting was too much for me. However, I often struggle with the BBC news as they also put an opposite slant on everything, albeit not to the same level.
Just to add, I'd happily watch Megyn Kelly do pretty much anything 😍

Opine away to your hearts content. I'm simply amused by the pre launch panic of the extremists at the thought of a new kid on the block that they have no way of cancelling or controlling the narrative (that will be a new experience and conundrum for them), whilst simultaneously, finally being able to look forward to a news and current affairs channel that is likely to be in step with the current mood of many people. There's a reason why GB news exists, having identified a gap they believe they can successfully fill.

It's sure going to be Marmite, I somehow think they knew that though. If it's not for you don't put it on your toast; I'll be having an extra slice - yum.

No way of cancelling?? Well I've at least managed to delete the channel from my tv guide thing. So no one in my house can now watch it even by accident. Ha!

Sounds like the production values of GB News match the levels of intelligence of their viewers - extremely low.

Not sure if they've got past expert opinions from Mike Oxlong and spelling everyone's names wrong yet. The true people's channel.

The whole premise is dumb as rocks, giving a voice to those marginalised by getting all the grifters who we see on telly every day anyway like Laurence Fox to pop on and spout the same views that seem to be held in almost all the major newspapers in this country.

But still what an inspiring launch.

Not sure if they've got past expert opinions from Mike Oxlong and spelling everyone's names wrong yet. The true people's channel.

The whole premise is dumb as rocks, giving a voice to those marginalised by getting all the grifters who we see on telly every day anyway like Laurence Fox to pop on and spout the same views that seem to be held in almost all the major newspapers in this country.

But still what an inspiring launch.

Indeed. The ‘silent majority’.......who never seem to shut up complaining.