GB News Launching | Page 9 | Vital Football

GB News Launching

This job is obviously going to go to another BBC Marxist/Commie/Leftie like…..err…..Tim Davie.
Perhaps the problem isn't easily solved by inserting a figure head. It may be that the Corporation is riddled with institutional leftism and a token rightie, no matter how senior the role, isn't going to solve that problem by themself overnight.

Perhaps the problem isn't easily solved by inserting a figure head. It may be that the Corporation is riddled with institutional leftism and a token rightie, no matter how senior the role, isn't going to solve that problem by themself overnight.
Jeez man. I hope your nearest and dearest buy you a foil hat and some swivel correcting glasses for Christmas

Jeez man. I hope your nearest and dearest buy you a foil hat and some swivel correcting glasses for Christmas
It's funny, I could turn those comments around and apply them to your views on GB News ;) but I won't.

It's our old friends - different opinions and points of view popping in to say hello. I disagree with yours and that's all I need to say.

It is funny and quite reassuring that we all see things in a different light. It proves that we are still all human beings and have not turned into robots yet.
Contrary to what appears to be popular opinion on this thread I find the bbc ,in the last general election , and since have moved very much to the right.
Also, local news programmes appear to be the same. Look 'Hull' has Peter Levy giving Labour politicians a going over and then being easy going with any Tory he has on.
But no doubt others will see this differently

It is funny and quite reassuring that we all see things in a different light. It proves that we are still all human beings and have not turned into robots yet.
Contrary to what appears to be popular opinion on this thread I find the bbc ,in the last general election , and since have moved very much to the right.
Also, local news programmes appear to be the same. Look 'Hull' has Peter Levy giving Labour politicians a going over and then being easy going with any Tory he has on.
But no doubt others will see this differently

Careful, you’ll be accused of being in a ‘lefty clique’.

I touched upon it a while back. #37 on this thread.
And completely failed to show any substantial evidence save for one or two examples. You even had to resort to some private school pupils are left wing which I agree with but must be sub 5% really.

Interesting. You seem to believe in "institutional leftism" but not institutional racism.

I spy a dirty little racist right-wing hypocrite.

Perhaps the problem isn't easily solved by inserting a figure head. It may be that the police are riddled with institutional racism and a token leftie, no matter how senior the role, isn't going to solve that problem by themself overnight.

See?

ooo, that one has rattled you hasn’t it, don’t know why, wasn’t directed towards you.. but if the shoe fits and all that.

I think we're finally finding out about you.

Do you enjoy your paid holidays? Fought for and won by left-wing people.

Feel free to voluntarily give them up to be true to your right-wing views.

Hypocrite.

Wait, Hulloutpost & Eastvilleimp, you didn't know how you're employment rights and benefits were won?

Well, go and fucking educate yourselves you ignorant twats.

I think we're finally finding out about you.

Do you enjoy your paid holidays? Fought for and won by left-wing people.

Feel free to voluntarily give them up to be true to your right-wing views.

Hypocrite.

Strange post from a strange man.

Firstly, told me you was sticking me on ignore and asked me not to respond to you.. which I did prior to you tagging me.

Secondly, don’t quite see how I’ve been a hypocrite, but then you like just throwing out random slurs on the internet.

Thirdly, you know very little about me, personally I wouldn’t say I’m right or left wing, I think centrism would suit me more.

Finally, hope you wouldn’t kiss your mother with that potty mouth of yours.

Firstly, told me you was sticking me on ignore and asked me not to respond to you.. which I did prior to you tagging me.

Secondly, don’t quite see how I’ve been a hypocrite, but then you like just throwing out random slurs on the internet.

Thirdly, you know very little about me, personally I wouldn’t say I’m right or left wing, I think centrism would suit me more.

Not commenting on you but politics in this country, and elsewhere, has moved so far to the right that the new centre is the old right (see Starmer)

Lol. Another "centrist". I love how right-wingers are too embarrassed to actually admit their dismal politics.

Lol. Another "centrist". I love how right-wingers are too embarrassed to actually admit their dismal politics.

Ok Notty, if you could list all my right wing beliefs for me that would be appreciated.

Just because you have your head so far up your own arse, where you obviously believe the sun shines from, that you can’t see anything from anyone else’s view.

The only thing I would be embarrassed about is if I talked to people anything like how you talk to people (who aren’t in you’re clique.. obviously).

Ok Notty, if you could list all my right wing beliefs for me that would be appreciated.

Just because you have your head so far up your own arse, where you obviously believe the sun shines from, that you can’t see anything from anyone else’s view.

The only thing I would be embarrassed about is if I talked to people anything like how you talk to people (who aren’t in you’re clique.. obviously).

I hope you don't kiss your mother with that potty mouth.

Well we seem to have a fair few left wing and right wingers on this thread. If any of you are out of contract please contact MAP and ask for a trial the Imps need you!
But back to reality. I am quite happy to be classed as a 'left winger'
I suppose like the rest of us I have been moulded by my upbringing. Mine was in a working class home of the sixties.Then in the late seventies I lost my job under Thatcher and was forced to try and survive and provide for my wife and child with next to nothing coming in. I was told by Tebbitt to get on my bike but couldn't afford one!
My point is that was the beginning of the 'I am alright Jack ' culture championed by Thatcher and by Tory governments (and Blair) ever since.
I don't see any one on any of the news channels now asking serious probing questions of the current crop of idiots in government. Arse licking seems to be the norm now. Apart from some interviews with left wing politicians when the idea seems to belittle them.