GB News Launching | Page 7 | Vital Football

GB News Launching

The fact that Nigel Farage and his ideas are still popular with a lot of people in this country is extremely sad.
It shows how much we have become such a right wing I am alright Jack society.
All the ethnic minorities who have worked extremely long hours trying to save our mostly white arses working for the NHS (which would collapse without them) must wonder why they bother.

Asking prospective mps for money then not giving them the money bzck when he withdrew loads, he's totally conman and basically divided this country with his regular bloke down the pub act.
Hates foreigners but married to German and has dual nationality for his family.
If you think he's a man of the people who speaks to you fair enough but for me he's played a huge part in turning the country into an utter joke, Banana Republic/borderline right wing dictatorship.
Amazing considering he's never been the ruling party let alone a mp.

David, I really think you should show St Nigel a bit more respect and understand what this proud patriot has done for this great nation. Without his dire warnings we would have been swamped with Bulgarians and Romanians back in 2014, coming over here taking our jobs, marrying our women, putting a huge strain on the NHS, and raping and pillaging small fishing villages on the east coast. As a result of his warnings and foresight, this never happened;

https://www.channel4.com/news/factcheck/factcheck-great-trickle-bulgaria-romania

Nigel also courageously warned us all of the dire consequences of Turkey joining the EU and the mass uncontrolled immigration from that country. Again, thanks to his warnings and foresight, this never happened;

https://www.ft.com/content/f264be32-2cc6-11e6-bf8d-26294ad519fc

Nigel is a beacon of patriotism in this woke, liberal, lefty, snowflake world. He's not ashamed of his country, and you would never see him cower in front of a stronger nation, even if there was millions of pounds to be gained from it;

Its the lefty, woke cancel-culture mob that has seen Nigel consistently silenced for having an opinion. Do you know, if you say youre English these days you get thrown in prison? Poor Nigel has had nowhere to express his opinions, opinions shared by millions of patriots across the country;

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/nigel-far...pearances-century-155615416.html?guccounter=1

Most distressingly of all Nigel's hopes of receiving a well deserved knighthood from the Queen have been dashed thanks to the lefty, woke, BBC, Guardian, Remoaner, liberal, commie, Marxist, BLM, taking the knee, cancel-culture mob. She has honoured the likes of Jimmy Saville, Robert Mugabe and Stuart Hall. It must come as a dagger to the heart of our Nige that Liz thinks he's more of a **** than convicted pedophiles and a genocidal maniac.

Last edited:
I can't speak for Eastville, but you've lost me MaineRoad. Am I to take it from what you said, that illegal immigrants are cannibalising paedophiles and benefit fraudsters? I doubt that's what you meant; a little context or clarification per chance?

It would make sense to say they are victims of paedophiles and benefit fraudsters - I don't doubt that illegal immigrants are horrendously abused by organised human trafficking gangs and opportunist criminals. Is that what you meant? It's another part of the problem and reasons why the whole charade needs shutting down and a properly authenticated asylum/migrant system enforced.

Impossible to reason with a lot of people it appears mate. Quite happy for people to come across illegally and becoming vulnerable to exploitation and abuse - as long as they look to be saying the woke phrases.

Impossible to reason with a lot of people it appears mate. Quite happy for people to come across illegally and becoming vulnerable to exploitation and abuse - as long as they look to be saying the woke phrases.

I empathise, there’s just no reasoning with people when they can’t understand that I’m just regurgitating meaningless phrases I’ve read in the paper like ‘woke’ and ‘snowflake’ when I’ve absolutely no idea what they mean.

I empathise, there’s just no reasoning with people when they can’t understand that I’m just regurgitating meaningless phrases I’ve read in the paper like ‘woke’ and ‘snowflake’ when I’ve absolutely no idea what they mean.
Erm ok, whatever that means. Meanwhile, still care to clarify what you meant by 'illegal immigrants are the natural predators of paedophiles and benefit fraudsters', plus the point and relevance that you're trying to make regarding that opinion?

Thought as much, no real substance to your objection to my post, just trying to discredit. I’m fully aware of what woke is.. it’s very easy to be woke and not offer any practical or sustainable solution.

There’s absolutely no substance to your post. What does woke mean? How does it apply to the migrant crisis? What relevance does it have? How would you resolve an crisis that has significant geo-political implications relating across multiple continents?

You rail against a supposed oppression that your views are being shut down, and yet you offer nothing other than some over sensitive whingeing about this apparent ‘woke mob’.

There’s absolutely no substance to your post. What does woke mean? How does it apply to the migrant crisis? What relevance does it have? How would you resolve an crisis that has significant geo-political implications relating across multiple continents?

You rail against a supposed oppression that your views are being shut down, and yet you offer nothing other than some over sensitive whingeing about this apparent ‘woke mob’.

The amount of people on this thread who can’t see the problem for a) the illegal immigrants and b) this country and the people living here legally.. but spout so much unrealistic verbal speel as ‘everyone deserves to be safe’ (of course everyone in a perfect world would be safe and have no reason to flee danger - but we don’t live in a perfect world where it’s all rainbows and bunnies) just to show that they are so against the injustices in the world (that’s your woke part).

I’m not against anyone coming to this country to be safe and have a good life, but it needs to be done via the proper channels, not coming across in record numbers risking their lives or without being vetted.

I’m not railing against oppression of my views , as I don’t think I’m being shut down (strange comment, don’t know where you got that opinion from).

The original issue was raised about the ghoul Farage voyeuristically using the increase in migrants crossings by boat to promote his new TV show. The point was that dehumanising people in this way does nothing for their plight. I don’t think having empathy for people in that position, or finding Farage’s antics particularly disgusting is unrealistic, or indeed ‘verbal speel’. In fact you’d hope that anybody with a soul would feel the same.

The wider migrant crisis is complex, and has multiple factors, none of which will be solved by burying our heads in the sand and pulling up the drawbridge. We will never stop people wanting to migrate to richer western countries, and the situation will only get worse as a result of climate change. The current ‘invasion’ via boat is in part to do with the fact the fewer migrants are coming via the channel tunnel. Of course those with an agenda would have you believe that there is a particular issue with Britain, but the fact remains France and Germany accept thousands more.

I don’t have the answer to how we deal with thousands of people wanting to enter Europe, but boiling it down to moronic terms like ‘woke’, or dehumanising the plight of other humans does no-one any good.

If you’re interested, there’s a good article here;

https://foreignpolicy.com/2021/02/2...ope-boris-johnson-priti-patel-asylum-seekers/

Gave a donation to the RNLI yesterday. I always do when I pass a collecting box for them. They represent one of the better manifestations of humanity. Farage - and his supporters - represent the worst. It really is as simple as that.

I think it's a shame that more don't come here. Other countries take in far more refugees than we do. We should be doing much more to welcome them here as well.

Apparently, GBeebies have guaranteed funding for three years. Well that is three years of talking to an empty room whilst pissing some rich bigot's money up the wall then.

Apparently, GBeebies have guaranteed funding for three years. Well that is three years of talking to an empty room whilst pissing some rich bigot's money up the wall then.
Oh goodie, very obliging of them to provide me with my very own personal channel for the next three years.

I see the GB News Youtube channel has 200,000 subscribers and I did read that the Farage show attracts more viewers than the shows on Sky News and BBC News that are on when he is.

Maybe it's just starting to get a foothold after all. If all else fails at least I've got another 3 years of reporting on the stories that other channels try to prevent the public getting to know about.

Just spotted another one. This one used to be pesky left wing BBC journalist and is not a current one though.

The usual murmur of the House of Commons was silenced as the Conservative MP Nusrat Ghani briefly paused during her comments after telling colleagues about phone calls she was receiving from Afghan women she had worked with while a journalist at the BBC World Service.

Oh goodie, very obliging of them to provide me with my very own personal channel for the next three years.

I see the GB News Youtube channel has 200,000 subscribers and I did read that the Farage show attracts more viewers than the shows on Sky News and BBC News that are on when he is.

Maybe it's just starting to get a foothold after all. If all else fails at least I've got another 3 years of reporting on the stories that other channels try to prevent the public getting to know about.

I'm not sure 200k subscribers on youtube is any guarantee of a TV audience?
This guy for instance has 871k subscribers.. and he's f**king Jim Sterling son!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWCw2Sd7RlYJ2yuNVHDWNOA