GB News Launching | Page 11 | Vital Football

GB News Launching

And here as well, which quotes a survey from the Road Haulage Association on the reasons for the shortage;

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-58694004
Amen, as I've advocated on here before, temporary work visas for foreign nationals to fill identified gaps in the work market - just like UK nationals that go abroad with temporary work visas e.g. petro chemicals industry. At last we're seeing common sense applied to the work place.

Also nice to see in that piece, confirmation there are thousands of places in training and jobs in haulage coming down the line for UK nationals who would like to take up those career opportunities.

An interesting thread to keep an eye on to know all you need to know about @hulloutpost and his GBeebies viewing friends
I don't follow your drift. GB News are providing an unedited platform for Azeem Rafiq to highlight the appalling way he was treated by Yorkshire Cricket Club and concerns about the subsequent enquiry by them.

How can that be anything but a good thing? You've picked a very strange example to try and besmirch this particular channel. They are clearly giving Rafiq the opportunity to have his grievances aired.

You support his opportunity to put his side of things surely, and welcome that GB News facilitated that?

I don't follow your drift. GB News are providing an unedited platform for Azeem Rafiq to highlight the appalling way he was treated by Yorkshire Cricket Club and concerns about the subsequent enquiry by them.

How can that be anything but a good thing? You've picked a very strange example to try and besmirch this particular channel. They are clearly giving Rafiq the opportunity to air his grievances. You support his opportunity to put his side of things surely, and welcome that GB News facilitated that?
Have you read the thread? Have you read the comments made by your fellow GBeebies viewers?

Have you read the thread? Have you read the comments made by your fellow GBeebies viewers?
And I'm responsible for that somehow am I?

You appear to be conflating the valuable service provided by GB News on this issue and my support for this piece, with some pre conceived gas lighting because other people who are nothing to do with me have commented elsewhere in an unacceptable manner. You could have asked me what my views are before jumping to conclusions, unless you had a different agenda of course?

If you had done so I could have directed you to another thread whereby I have previously highlighted the good work done by Middlesex CC and Lancashire CC on racial and community inclusion, whilst questioning why Yorkshire CC have failed to act properly on this score. That must be an inconvenient truth for you?

On another thread you have casually labelled me a fascist supporter and sympathiser. I simply asked you to define what one of those is, and examples of what I have said to be accused as such by you. You can't find anything, haven't replied, and yet here you are popping up to gaslight me on a separate thread.

How very odd impede. Do you have a reason for trying to invent a false narrative around me? It's not simply because I hold different opinions to you on some issues and choose to air and defend them, is it?

Last edited:
And I'm responsible for that somehow am I?

You appear to be conflating the valuable service provided by GB News on this issue and my support for this piece, with some pre conceived gas lighting because other people who are nothing to do with me have commented elsewhere in an unacceptable manner. You could have asked me what my views are before jumping to conclusions, unless you had a different agenda of course?

If you had have done so I could have directed you to another thread whereby I have previously highlighted the good work done by Middlesex CC and Lancashire CC on racial and community inclusion, whilst questioning why Yorkshire CC have failed to act properly on this score. That must be an inconvenient truth for you?

On another thread you have casually labelled me a fascist supporter and sympathiser. I simply asked you to define what one of those is, and examples of what I have said to be accused as such by you. You can't find anything, haven't replied, and yet here you are popping up to gaslight me on a separate thread.

How very odd impede. Do you have a reason for trying to invent a false narrative around me? It's not simply because I hold different opinions to you on some issues and choose to air and defend them, is it?
You voted with racists for Brexit. You staunchly defend a channel which attracts racists (see thread). I am casting not aspersions. Just uttering facts. You could disavow the channel that attracts racists.

You voted with racists for Brexit. You staunchly defend a channel which attracts racists (see thread). I am casting not aspersions. Just uttering facts. You could disavow the channel that attracts racists.
I voted for Brexit and watch a TV channel that you don't like........and that's it?

I've gotta say your threshold for inventing false labels about me is pretty low. I'd hate to say or do something of actual substance that really triggered your wrath :rofl:

On the subject of disavowing: I don't know what you watch, but possibly you watch and support channels that also attract other idiots with views that I find inappropriate.

I'm not bothered if you do, won't be asking you to disavow them, and wouldn't hold you personally responsible for the comments of other buffoons. You have a strange logic impede, I'll say that for you.

Last edited:
Social media is full of them where the self-claimed cancelled shout the loudest and drown out the voices of everybody else.

Alternatively, you could read the Daily Express, watch GBeebies and Australian Sky News, and accuse everybody else of existing in an echo chamber.