GB News Launching | Page 10 | Vital Football

GB News Launching

I've actually watched BBC for the first time in months today. Don't call me closed minded. Then again it was Last Night of the Proms on catch up ;)

I am sure Hatie Katie will be along soon now Neil has quit. The sales of tissues to middle aged red faced white men will go through the roof

Ann Widdecombe apparently joining, God help us
Has she got time? What with all her appearances on reality programmes and celebrity quizzes I am surprised she can fit it in.
Obviously been chosen for her looks and charm!
My dad , who had a wicked sense of humour, once described her as a pig scarer!

Obviously been chosen for her looks and charm!
My dad , who had a wicked sense of humour, once described her as a pig scarer!

I did meet Anne Widdecombe once when she visited our office back in the days when she was a Secretary of State, or Minister, or some such (another Major disaster).

I thought it best not to say anything to her in case it was something she regretted - and I was a very long way off my retirement then.

I did meet Anne Widdecombe once when she visited our office back in the days when she was a Secretary of State, or Minister, or some such (another Major disaster).

I thought it best not to say anything to her in case it was something she regretted - and I was a very long way off my retirement then.
My boss liked her...
'She's got big tits,' nuff said...

Unreconstructed then 🙄 probably likes GBeebies too
I'd thought so, he's ex raf logistics, think he was taught to hate everyone who isn't just like him, a very proud brexiter too...
Mercifully he retired last year, classic boomer