Gays On The Team? | Page 4 | Vital Football

Gays On The Team?

" I can't stand the little tossers"

Thanks, I like you too.

Can't even be arsed to argue with it really, just find it a shame with such a warped view of the world Green Tea, actually feel sorry for you. Life is so much more fun when you actually like and get along with everybody, regardless of who they fall in love with. I actually found your post quite disrespectful to be honest but like I say I can't be arsed to argue it because there's no changing someone with a view as distorted as yours.

Watch out folks, I am coming after ALL of you. I mean, I'm gay, I must want every male in sight.

I'm free Randy :35:

I always liked it when somebody intelligent was interested in me. :97:

Oh you're not?

Ok, I'll go back to enticing folks who think Harry Potter can really talk to snakes.

In all those movies, why did he never ask if Voldermort liked 'them apples?'

I dont care who people fall in love with, or what their ideals are. My point is, that im not their audience for the showmanship. Im not interested! And that's what im addressing in regards to the thread subject. By all means play the sport, use the showers etc why would I care? However if it comes with the silly mentality, behaviour, showmanship then forget it...The straight guys really are not interested, most gay people are just trying to make a mockery of everyone that isnt gay.

I mean do you think the gay title gives the right to just squeeze anyone's bum when you feel like it? Can I walk up to a good looking woman in the street and do the same? Can I just sit on a good looking woman's lap when I feel like it and "just pretend" im joking? Gay does not give you right to behave in lewd manner towards others, yet they seem to think different.

So you fancy other guys, ok we get it...And?

randy.stand - 6/7/2013 01:46

" I can't stand the little tossers"

Thanks, I like you too.

Can't even be arsed to argue with it really,

Besides, you're actually quite a big tosser Simon :17:

My Partner being a Nursing Sister and me being an engineer means she meets more gays than I do. Obviously certain proffessions attact them more, Nursing more so than Engineering.

One of her male nurses was gay and he and his partner who was a head teacher became good friends with us. It was a bit strange at first seeing two men together asa couple but after a while it didn't bother me at all.

Sadly the nurse died from cancer and we ended up going to a gay funeral instead of a gay wedding that they had planned.
All very sad.

Green Tea - 6/7/2013 07:11

I mean do you think the gay title gives the right to just squeeze anyone's bum when you feel like it? Can I walk up to a good looking woman in the street and do the same? Can I just sit on a good looking woman's lap when I feel like it and "just pretend" im joking? Gay does not give you right to behave in lewd manner towards others, yet they seem to think different.

So you fancy other guys, ok we get it...And?

Why are you tarring everyone with the same brush? If you met me, you'd see and realise that I'm not like that that whatsoever, so stop generalising about people you don't even know. You talk as if every gay person is exactly the same...surprisingly everyone is different, we are still humans FFS. I agree with people keep saying " I'm gay" etc, I don't get that and find it a bit much when people keep saying it. But don't start saying everyone does it, cos they don't.

Not sure what your whole load of ramblings have to do with the thread anyway but in a nutshell you think all gay people should go along with life and as they show no affection, hide away, be someone who they aren't then it's ok. Well sorry, life is for living. I'm not spending my life being someone I'm not. The thing that winds me up about you is how you generalise and tar everyone with the same brush.

And if you we're aiming that towards me on here about " boasting" about it then you clearly don't look at my posts very much at all. I hardly mention it, why would I? People on here have a bit of banter with me about it, which is fine cos I'm good mates with a lot of them and surprisingly I don't act in a lewd manner with any of them.

Anyway I need to dive back in my closet, GT might be happy then. :35:

Well said Randy. I'm afraid Green Tea is stuck in the dark ages on everything, not just this.

I live near Brighton, and I've seen those that flaunt it and I've seen those you wouldn't know. At the end of the day, it doesn't hurt me. It is widely held view down here that if you want a great night out, go to one of the Gay Clubs. They are fantastically fun, and if you're straight then the gays treat you with the respect many don't give them.

The bottom line is they aren't interested. I bet Green Tea has never had a Gay man come on to him. It's just the little warped vision of the World that tells him that's what happens.

I once had a a guy start chatting me up. Previously to this experience I always said that I would be flattered but on the occasion in particular it freaked me out. Mind you, I was freaked out by the fact that he was a slime-ball. I once had a similar experience with a slime-ball woman and that freaked me out too. Other than that I've never had a guy chat me up so, given the number of homosexual men there are out there, I guess the number of sexual preditors it pretty low........or I'm just pig ugly, take your pick.

Green Tea, seriously matey, you need to get a little counselling if you think that is how all gays act.

Do you think all straight people do the same?

This seriously has to be a wind up, it just has to be, no one can really think this way.

Generalisations are the truest sign of ignorance and display an amazing lack of intelligence, I think with some of your posts you are too intelligent to truly think this.

Any sexually provocative person, gay or straight, can be a right pillock (I was going to say pain in the arse then realised) but I bet half the gay people you have ever met you won't even know they are gay.

I go to gay pride every year.

not once have I had my ass pinched, not once have I been groped in anyway.

some PEOPLE can flaunt their sexuality by being flirty, Straight or Gay. These people are in the minority though.

Even when in a gay bar, or a gay pride event I've never felt like I have to worry or act more heterosexual than normal.

so I have to say your opinion is massively wrong on this.

There were showers available at the NIA after my half marathon today. As I walked into the changing room there must have been 50 blokes in the showers or in various states of undress.

I did think of this thread at that moment. :17:

Villan Of The North - 6/7/2013 15:32

I once had a a guy start chatting me up. Previously to this experience I always said that I would be flattered but on the occasion in particular it freaked me out. Mind you, I was freaked out by the fact that he was a slime-ball. I once had a similar experience with a slime-ball woman and that freaked me out too. Other than that I've never had a guy chat me up so, given the number of homosexual men there are out there, I guess the number of sexual preditors it pretty low........or I'm just pig ugly, take your pick.

Usually they just give the "I wanna f__k you" look. Or blow a kiss, squeeze your bum, put their arm around you. Its quite embarrassing and like I say if the majority of heterosexual men acted the same towards women, there would be an uproar. If you want to experience what im on about, then go to a Gay pride event or gay bar. I worked in the bar trade for many years, so I know exactly how gay men behave when then are in the party mood. It wouldnt be rare to be called sexy whilst serving drinks, or to have a kiss blown in my direction. And it is cheap, I can see where women are coming from when they too may experience cheap degrading remarks. The only thing with it being men against women it is agreed as degrading behaviour by all parties. Yet with Gay men it is almost acceptable behaviour and allowed.

As for Fear saying you can have two gay men and you wouldnt even guess they were gay. I agree you can, however as a % v heterosexual men and linking showmanship to sexuality...The gay showmanship is off the scale.

Green Tea - you need to get out more. If you are offended by being called sexy, you really have issues. As I said, I live near Brighton, and I can tell you, you've seen nothing. And what the hell is an "I wanna f__k you" look?

Men chatting up Women on a Saturday night is far more cringe-worthy than anything I've seen in the Gay community.

Your mind is a very warped place. I'd go see a Psychiatrist, if I were you.

Prepared - 6/7/2013 17:23

I go to gay pride every year.

not once have I had my ass pinched, not once have I been groped in anyway.

Oh well you need to wear little leather hot pants mate , you may then get lucky :17:

When I was in the Army I had a good mate who was a WRAC, attached to us. She was my lesbo mate. Used to sleep in my room when she argued with her girlfriend. I'd had killed for her if anyone had hurt her. I can't be doing with homophobic dicks. She couldn't be doing with any dicks

No reasoning with Green Tea, doesn't listen to anything anyone else says, continues to generalise and spout absolute crap around. For that reason, im not even entering into discussion with him anymore.

Pointless.

Green Tea - 6/7/2013

Usually they just give the "the world is only 10,000 years old.

Or blow a child, squeeze your childrens bum, put their arm around your wife.

Its quite embarrassing and like I say if the majority of humans acted the same way there would be an uproar. If you want to experience what im on about, then go to a Creationist event or church I worked in the fantasy trade for many years, so I know exactly how the mentally challenged behave when then are in the party mood. It wouldnt be rare to be called sinful whilst serving drinks, or to have a psalm blown in my direction. And it is cheap, I can see where the intelligents are coming from when they too may experience cheap degrading remarks. The only thing with it being bashes against non fantasy believers is it's agreed as degrading behaviour by all parties. Yet with Creationists it is almost acceptable behaviour and allowed.

As for Fear saying you can have totally deluded men and you wouldnt even guess they were mental. I agree you can, however as a % v those not being fucking idiots and linking totally disproven but very money making behaviour to real sensibility...The creationist showmanship and sheer disregarded for known facts is off the scale.

I also take all the medication prescribed to me, expect my family to do the same and would never tell a family member to deny medical treatment because it was delivered by a black, woman, gay, alien or muslim even if they were scientists.

I don't get hypocrisy, but I do wankerhead.

God will save me, and I'll ignore the fact that God made us in his image, but he cannot be questionned or be deemed anything less than infalible.

Therefore God is gay also. We have to be literal.

GT, I hate writing that. GT - Graham Taylor, Graham Turner, Giant Testicles....

I've fixed that little old speech of yours.

randy.stand - 7/7/2013 00:24

No reasoning with Green Tea, doesn't listen to anything anyone else says, continues to generalise and spout absolute crap around. For that reason, im not even entering into discussion with him anymore.

Pointless.

ahhh shut it you tosser!