Gays On The Team? | Page 2 | Vital Football

Gays On The Team?

Oi. Leave cricket out of it.

By the way my only concern about someone who was playing in the same team as me was is they were good enough and made a contribution.

Yeah, but to be fair sirdennis, you are ugly as sin so aren't in danger in the showers.

:2:

:5: .

Mind you like James said some of the players I played with antics in the showers went far beyond the pale.

sirdennis - 4/7/2013 09:52

my only concern about someone who was playing in the same team as me was is they were good enough and made a contribution.

Absolutely spot on mate.
Chutney ferret or not: everyone should pay their subs.

:17: :17:

True story I worked with a lad who we always suspected was gay.

One day he didn't turn up to work and rang in to say he wasn't coming back.

In the paper that week was a court case involving this lad who had been beaten up by a rent boy for not paying him !!!

I was in school with a guy who was mistaken for a rent boy. The renter got all upset with him for not being a rent boy but there was no beating up involved.

James06 - 4/7/2013 10:00

sirdennis - 4/7/2013 09:52

my only concern about someone who was playing in the same team as me was is they were good enough and made a contribution.

Absolutely spot on mate.
Chutney ferret or not: everyone should pay their subs.

I'm not sure that chutney ferret is an approved term, I think you will find the correct term is homosexualist or gayer.

I have no rent boy stories to tell. I feel a bit left out.

I once rented a van though.

Sometimes this site truly shocks me.

I say it a lot on here, I thought attitudes like this died out with Alf Garnett and Love Thy Neighbour.

Staggering