Gay Men Kissing / Gay Ladies. One is ok, other isn't?! | Vital Football

Gay Men Kissing / Gay Ladies. One is ok, other isn't?!

The Fear

A Wise Man (once sat next to him)
I'm surprised the racial profiling thread didn't get more comments, it was, I thought, interesting!

http://www.astonvilla.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=54066&posts=5

Following on from this 'what would you do' series... this is interesting.

Police called because two guys are kissing and holding hands on a park bench.

Amazing!

[youtube=2O7IW1CP0jA]

I just don't see the issue. Any couple snogging each others faces off can be a bit much in public but does this really make any difference to anyone?! Two loving people? I like the reaction from the younger people, that is how it should be!

The one who walks by and says 'get a room' should fuck off and a) get a diet, b) get a life!

I don't like any couples of any sex kissing and cuddling in public.
See nothing wrong in a quick peck can't see any issue with holding hands. Anything more passionate is for private.
Irrespective of sexuality or gender.

LOL. Living near Brighton, it has become so much part of the norm. I forget that sometimes, in other parts of the Country, it is even an issue.

I have a very simple view of the world. I don't care what god you want to pray to if you think it helps or who you want to sleep with (as long as its legal) we should all just live and let live . The world would be a better place if we could get rid of all extremists , racists , homophobes and peadophiles

More power to them.

It certainly would be, Bsixer. Unfortunately, it's not going to happen any time soon.

As long as it isn't ott (snogging the others face off is a bit off putting) I quite like seeing people showing affection/in love. Makes the world go round I think!

I've only ever seen two guys kissing once on Old Compton Street or whatever it's called. I was a bit lost in London and wandered down there. This dude saw my eyes wide open staring at the rainbow flags and what have you and started getting off with this other dude. I was a bit surprised. Then I went on about my day. I can't see any harm in it.

TBH it is a shock if you are like me a tad old fashioned bringing up when two fella's kiss or hold hands but i for one felt or feel no bother towards them tbh if they are happy good on them, ima amazed i have not ended up gay i tell my misses as i said to her ''you are enough to make any man want to turn gay with ya feckin moaning'' as for two woman kissing now thats what im talking about, me and my mate in about 99/00 in our younger days had two birds who were lesbians in the back of my car they peformed wonders for us and we got to have a piece of the action aswell it was truly a moment of beauty and art, and one i will never forget or shut up about!

There are basic standards for decorum. Sticking your tongue down someone else's throat should remain in dark corners of nightclubs or for private residence, whether gay, straight or inbred bluenose.

Anyone being vulgar in public should be told off.

I know what you are saying EOT dude if i was walking down the street with my two kids i would not appreciate anybody eating another persons face but my point is i don't personally bother if its two men or women if they are happy and have a little kiss or whatever and are not bothering nobody so be it, but if its two women then i want to see more!!!!

I've just thought that I often kiss my sons. They're all grown-up; Niall whom some of you will have met is the youngest and he's in his 30s. As someone whose Dad was not affectionate in that way, I find this very special.
I suppose I'm saying that you can't always assume that two grown up men kissing are gay.

Thats right BBJ lol i kiss my old school mate on top of his bald head when i see him its a kinda ritual lol,

EOT ya can't beat the real thing dude sorry but women kissing women for me is a gift from god and...ok i will shut up now!

BBJ - 20/7/2013 22:22

I've just thought that I often kiss my sons. They're all grown-up; Niall whom some of you will have met is the youngest and he's in his 30s. As someone whose Dad was not affectionate in that way, I find this very special.
I suppose I'm saying that you can't always assume that two grown up men kissing are gay.

With a similar Irish background - is it just Irish or the ol' world? - it took my old man a few years to understand that he was going to get a hug not a handshake. I think the grand kids helped with that. And he gets a kiss on the cheek but doesn't return. It's almost a bit of a mafia thing seeing as he's the ol' pops' the gran pere.

But I think that's a lil different from Adam and Steve going at it at a bus stop or on a train. It's not that I'm gayophobic, if it was Adam and Eve it's the same issue. - if you wanna get it on, then get gone and get a room and getta out of my face.

Time and Place.

EOT is right if a couple are going at it in public i mean nobody wants there kids near anything like that when walking about, regardless of there sex