Gay Men Kissing / Gay Ladies. One is ok, other isn't?! | Page 2 | Vital Football

Gay Men Kissing / Gay Ladies. One is ok, other isn't?!

Trekker - 20/7/2013 11:33

I don't like any couples of any sex kissing and cuddling in public.
See nothing wrong in a quick peck can't see any issue with holding hands. Anything more passionate is for private.
Irrespective of sexuality or gender.

Religion has scarred you deeply...

I don't want to see it. People shouldn't chew each others faces off in public, there is no need for it and it's disrespectful to others.
To me it's like spitting, dropping litter, having a piss in public etc... Just don't do it.
When they put me in charge people will be well within their rights to bang the heads together of couples mauling each other on park benches, public transport etc...
That's not just the chutney ferrets, but anyone.

But in the video, the example was a straight couple eating each others faces off. The gay couple weren't, they were just holding hands/hugging.

Don't mind that with any couple. But yes, those snogging too much is a bit off putting. Then again, I don't like the sound of people slapping their chops and that is what they often sound like so....! LOL

CDX_EIRE - 21/7/2013 09:32

See nothing wrong in a quick peck can't see any issue with holding hands. Anything more passionate is for private.

??????

Religion?

Trekker - 21/7/2013 12:50

CDX_EIRE - 21/7/2013 09:32

??????

Religion?

Spending too much time around people like me, Trekker!

Haha BBJ , you have never tried to convert me from my position..
I think CDX is operating under a misapprehension

Jonah - 21/7/2013 12:24

What is the obsession with the 'gay thing'?
It all started with that gay thread a while back on here since then the whole of Vital has gone a bit gay imo, rumours are the Vital logo is being changed to pink and all the emoticons are to be saying ''OMG'' and ''THANK YOU DARLING'' :10: :10: :17:

I think its a good thing we can all discuss gay people aswell as everything else as it changed my outlook in life tbh as i used to be worried by them, i told simon i have learnt to be more respectful of others life choices so discussing things in life does help now if i see a gay person i take as much notice as i do anybody else actually im less worried as when i see many other folk who are straight i keep one hand on my wallet and another with a clenched fist ;)

Jonah - 21/7/2013 12:24

What is the obsession with the 'gay thing'?

just found the racial profiling one interesting, then saw this one, thought it interesting.

Not REALLY interesting so it couldn't go into that thread.

Basically just trying to get a bit of discussion/variety going in off topic!

Plus I'm thinking of coming out as a lesbian and am testing the water.

I think we need to stop with the whole gay thing. I mean look what it's done to randy.stand!!

My money is on Deano being next.

That picture i saw of Deano on here he does seem to have that stubble look that some high profile gat men do have, just saying like, whereas myself bald and stocky just doesn't seem to fit the mold although i did find myself the other day saying ''oh i would luv some strawberry's and cream today''?

I have a cardigan. However I am only prepared to kiss women, makes no difference whether or not I am wearing the cardigan. I know someone who once kissed a bloke who was dressed as a woman, when he sobered up he was not a happy chappie.