Gay,Lesbian, Bi_Sexual fans | Vital Football

Gay,Lesbian, Bi_Sexual fans

G

Being a gay football fan, I was wondering if any of you were gay, lesbian or bi-sexual.

Footballers struggle with being openly gay and I believe its pretty much the same for fans which is obviously a travesty

I have posted as a poll so that people can say anonymously

I'm Straight!!
I treat people as I find them. If they're kind, decent, respectful people that'll do for me. Their sexuality is none of my business, and it wouldn't change the way I treat them if it were out in the open.

Red David - 6/9/2012 12:57

Perhaps we should have a "I am homophobic" poll

Just because people are not responding to you does not imply that they are homophobic. personally I find the premise of your poll pointless.
I have belonged to local drama groups for well over 20 years and have many colleagues and friends who are gay, some overtly so, but most just carrying on with their daily lives regardless. I take these friends as people for what they are, genuine, talented, amusing and likeable folk. It is perhaps stereotyping people, but the arts does attract gay people, or is it that they are particularly artistic anyway??
As Red Smed has said, if people are decent human beings then their sexuality is of little importance to me. I know one or two obnoxious gay people, and I come across more obnoxious straight people, but that's down to numbers - there are more straight people around.
Just enjoy who you are and love life.

Nanpantan, in an ideal world yes.However,I have read many homophobic comments on here and even one of the emoticons is used to suggest an homophobic remark.My poll is simply to find out how many people who post on here are like me,gay.Its not here to cause outrage.Every game I go to the match a bloke three seats down from me goes on about poofs this and queers that.I know there are plenty of gay and lesbian supporters at Forest who listen to this week in week out.So Im not cruising,just interested to see if anyone who posts on here is gay or lesbian!!!

I'm all of the above and more with smidge of heterosexuality thrown in for good measure. Go sit on the homophobes knee, you're guaranteed a reaction, either he will agree he has been rudely insensitive and buy you a pie and a pint as way of apology, or beat you senseless into a bloody pulp. A calculated risk, let me know how you get on ?

It shouldn't matter what sexual persuasion a person is, but football and forums are by nature homophobic environments.

Its absolutely great that it continues so freely on here as well Kev.Lets chuck in a bit of racism for good luck as well

I don't think homophobia is something that's prevalent on this site David. It's certainly not as bad as some. Anyone who insults a person because of their sexuality should and will be treated in the same way as someone making racist insults.

So if I report evryone homnophobic slur I see on here,you will ban them?

Red David - 10/10/2012 15:30

So if I report evryone homnophobic slur I see on here,you will ban them?

If it's a genuine attack on a person because of their sexual preference, then yes.

If it's purely for posting one of these little feckers :34: . Then no.

in my opinion - my tea towel holder is designed for pushing things out not having things pushed in

E R - 18/1/2013 15:20

in my opinion - my tea towel holder is designed for pushing things out not having things pushed in
Get your good lady to massage your prostate, you'll be begging for more! :15: