Gate Predictions - Good Friday and Easter Monday | Vital Football

Gate Predictions - Good Friday and Easter Monday

herringthorpe

Alert Team
Staff member
Good Friday

What will crowd be at the Liberty Stadium when the Millers travel to take on Swansea?

Easter Monday

What will the crowd by at the New York Stadium on Monday when Birmingham City are in town?

GOOD FRIDAY's gate at the Liberty Stadium was - 18,527 (can't find an away number).

I make this -
I think it's a first this season but NEZ gets 10 points because he was spot on! Well Done, Sir!
2 points will go to CAZ who was -68
and MILLIE gets 1 point for being -475 out

O.M.G. .... that must be a 2,000/1 shot of getting the attendance exactly right ...

I wish I'd put a bet on it ha-ha ... wow wow wow

I know! I once did it myself when we used to do one of the Leeds site but never on here - someone has done it on here but, for the life of me, I can't remember who it was but it was a long time ago!

The Official Easter Monday Gate at the New York Stadium was

10,703 with 2,573 making their way from Birmingham

I make this

3 points are going to SIXPENCE who was -210 away

2 points are going to AX for being +417

and 1 point to NEZ who was -431 out

BUT PLEASE check I've got this right!

OK I don't think there are any problems so here is the updated table after the Easter Games

https://forums.vitalfootball.co.uk/threads/gate-prediction-league-2018-19.83827/

SIXPENCE is still in top spot - only a couple of scores like NEZ got can probably topple her - but, like Paul Warne, we aren't giving in quite yet!!!

AX moved up one place to =3rd with MILLIE

And after getting eleven points from two games (if only the Millers could do that, eh!) NEZ has moved up two places to 6th!

Well Done All!

And thanks to everyone for having a go!