Gary Madine | Page 28 | Vital Football

Gary Madine

Sounds like that is what Morrison will be. Nothing from Cadette about Madine, so I assume it is a no, at least for the moment.
well if mcburnie signs that might nulify the need for someone like madine or austin hes a big physical lad with an eye for a goal if we can get maupay and mcburnie in it will be a fantastic achievment by chris and his team imo

well if mcburnie signs that might nulify the need for someone like madine or austin hes a big physical lad with an eye for a goal if we can get maupay and mcburnie in it will be a fantastic achievment by chris and his team imo

I would love for us to sign Maupay. I think Morrison could play AM but that would give us 4 options with Dowell if he re-signs and Duffy as well as McGoldrick

I would love for us to sign Maupay. I think Morrison could play AM but that would give us 4 options with Dowell if he re-signs and Duffy as well as McGoldrick

Dowell? As far as I know, we aren't interested in re-signing him and he is off back to the Championship for the season. Are you mistaking him for Luke Freeman?

As for Morrison, he can play central midfield, attacking midfield, wide or up front. How effectively he can do these things is the question and I doubt even he has the answer, given the disappointment of his career so far...

Dowell? As far as I know, we aren't interested in re-signing him and he is off back to the Championship for the season. Are you mistaking him for Luke Freeman?

As for Morrison, he can play central midfield, attacking midfield, wide or up front. How effectively he can do these things is the question and I doubt even he has the answer, given the disappointment of his career so far...

I didn't realise that Dowell was off the radar now. We had shown an interest a few weeks ago.

As for Morrison, I don't know how great he will be but its clear that he doesn't get many games. He played 4 times for Lazio in as many years!

I didn't realise that Dowell was off the radar now. We had shown an interest a few weeks ago.

As for Morrison, I don't know how great he will be but its clear that he doesn't get many games. He played 4 times for Lazio in as many years!
wigan and udders in for dowell now think freemans nailed on now so dont think dowell will be needed