Gary Caldwell | Page 9 | Vital Football

Gary Caldwell

That all depends on what budget we have.
Gary Bowyer seems to have a decent record at clubs who are in a mess
I just don't get this obsession that it has to be a former player - I've heard with Adkins that "he gets & knows the club". Does he heck as like. His last involvement with the club aside from brief visits as opposing manager was 27yrs ago

That all depends on what budget we have.
Gary Bowyer seems to have a decent record at clubs who are in a mess
I just don't get this obsession that it has to be a former player - I've heard with Adkins that "he gets & knows the club". Does he heck as like. His last involvement with the club aside from brief visits as opposing manager was 27yrs ago
Still a manager with by far the best league 1 record in our grasp. If your going to mock a quote least have the balls to mention me directly. Weve been through this and more than just one cherry picked line was said. Cannot be arsed explaining all this all over again.

but out of interest

Go on who would you have if its not an ex player put your neck on the line

And still nothing from you!

Edit, or Moonay.

BREAKING NEWS.
There is no good news. .......from Norm. 😁

In other news, Norm apparently can't read, or alternatively, forgets what he's read.

No point restating what's already been written Norm..........even though you often do.
😉

Ok I'll rephrase it. If Norman tells us the good news will you reiterate your thoughts on our next managerial appointment?

I know. But Norman doesn't seem to know. So if he shares his good news then maybe you can just repeat yourself very slowly.

Don't you want to hear the good news?

I know. But Norman doesn't seem to know. So if he shares his good news then maybe you can just repeat yourself very slowly.

Don't you want to hear the good news?
What good news? There is/was none.

I think you're kicking the wrong can up the road Codden.

Still a manager with by far the best league 1 record in our grasp. If your going to mock a quote least have the balls to mention me directly. Weve been through this and more than just one cherry picked line was said. Cannot be arsed explaining all this all over again.

but out of interest

Go on who would you have if its not an ex player put your neck on the line

Err I believe that my post you quoted names a potential manager.
Secondly I'm not mocking any quote from you in my post - I've seen it posted numerous times on here, Facebook and twitter not just in 1 post from you. Nor would I have remembered which individual poster on here would've said it nor had the inclination to waste time searching it out

I've also seen the same "he knows the club" gubbins about Jones too

Err I believe that my post you quoted names a potential manager.
Secondly I'm not mocking any quote from you in my post - I've seen it posted numerous times on here, Facebook and twitter not just in 1 post from you. Nor would I have remembered which individual poster on here would've said it nor had the inclination to waste time searching it out

I've also seen the same "he knows the club" gubbins about Jones too
Jones does know the club!!!!!!
Graeme jones was a legend here and was part of our premier league and fa cup winning coaching staff. How doesnt he know the club? This IS his club hes stated it before. Didn't work out at luton but as a former player who understands us he would have our full support and I think galvanise the club.

Gary bowyer ive endorsed myself too hes a good solid option at struggling clubs. So agree on that one.