Garmston off? | Page 2 | Vital Football

Garmston off?

Pathetic attempt at Humour that!

Who's laughing? I'm English Heritage through and through and last month I tried getting a cream tea in bandit country ( Tenterden) fuck me it went off...scones flying everywhere. National Trust had it on their toes as usual, fucking melts.

Who's laughing? I'm English Heritage through and through and last month I tried getting a cream tea in bandit country ( Tenterden) fuck me it went off...scones flying everywhere. National Trust had it on their toes as usual, fucking melts.
I like Tenterden why the bandit country thing?Not often in those parts but certainly a step up from Chatham.

The KESR train came over the hill.....

B%cks to Whooshing. I have not a clue what you are on about. If that makes me old or thick fine.Much perfer that to joining in with some of the total gibberish that I read on this site far too often.

If you're on a wind up well done you nearly had me there!