Gareth Bale - Player Thread | Page 17 | Vital Football

Gareth Bale - Player Thread

I wouldn't read too much into this story. He's only stating what is factually correct. The loan is for one year. The default position is that unless the loan is extended he'll return to RM.

Now he may be hoping or have hoped at some point to extend the loan. As may the club. But there won't be any discussion on an extension until the summer. So that's the plan as it stands today.

Do Real want him back .
isn’t there an overseas player rule now in Europe .?
There are only so many they can register . ?
Are they going to dump one of their younger , fitter , better players just to have him back .
Are they going to pay him his wages , not register him and not even have him on the bench .
I wouldn’t mind a job like that . ... oh .... wait a minute ..... I have .

It’s called being retired .

Do Real want him back .
isn’t there an overseas player rule now in Europe .?
There are only so many they can register . ?
Are they going to dump one of their younger , fitter , better players just to have him back .
Are they going to pay him his wages , not register him and not even have him on the bench .
I wouldn’t mind a job like that . ... oh .... wait a minute ..... I have .

It’s called being retired .

ZZ doesn't want him back, Bale and Jonathan are obviously hoping that this year is the year he gets sacked, and if he doesn't win la Liga (unlikely) or the CL - then that's what will happen, and then of course Bale can step back into the sunshine in Spain after we paid him £13 mill to get fit - you have to take your hat off to Jonathan!!