Game today | Vital Football

Game today

Toon_power

Vital 1st Team Regular
Obertan doing a fine job. Wijnaldum some chances. Defence not really tested. Memba and Mitrovic for the 2nd half i guess.

Ashley's team came close on a few occassions and also hit the woodwork twice,I expect the number 0 to appear a lot this upcoming season in fixtures involving his team.

Aye Laz i think Ashley is going to change the name to Newcastle Nil to try and cover up the fact that we couldn't score in a brothel.

& the circus is back in town,roll up,roll up next sunday,mcfuckwit & porky have got the donkeys & carts sorted,don't hold ya breath.Our city is safe in their hands,met O.L. the other night,Tow Law,he can fuck off,am going to get a Heed scarf.

If we start the season with that defence we are in for a few hammering so, it's clueless with league 1 central defenders. It's going to be a case of too little too late.

But we've got a recognised and well respected coach in now......I thought McClaren was going to get much more out of the squad regardless of new signings??

I doubt he'll `dedicate' wins to Mike. Or come out with statements like `Carroll's not for sale at any price', `believe me, Mike's a fan'. He'll not lose four successive derbys to the worst PL side over the last three years, he'll not lose 23 games by three goals or more. But more importantly he'll not be a smarmy, arrogant, cockney ****.

McCreery - 2/8/2015 10:34

But we've got a recognised and well respected coach in now......I thought McClaren was going to get much more out of the squad regardless of new signings??

You are wicked :17: