Game of Thrones

TuBBz

Are You Local?
Sorry but this needs it's own thread

Got into it a week ago and I am half way through Season 2

Immense TV

If your not already into it then lock yourself in cos it's wicked

Splitter.

Oh how we will hate you in the TV thread!

It is quality TV TuBBz, epic in fact. Beautifully shot and just to ruin my pretence of being all high and mighty about it, some nice knockers in it as well!

So fucking good, I resisted at 1st thinking it was a shit British version of sparticus

Oh how wrong I was

Excellent series in every way. Think Soprano's with castles and knights. Highly recommended. All episodes on solarmovies for anyone who wants to catch up.

Oh its good, so good.

Im so pumped for next week after what happened at the end of this weeks.

no spoilers from me for those who havent watched it yet.

If you watched the first 5 minutes and didnt think, wow, Im sticking with this, you probably wont be interested.

Youre also a weirdo, cause the first 5 mins was bloody awesome.

i've got a couple of mates who did the same - just watched the first couple of episodes and didnt like it, but then went back and stuck with it for longer, and are now totally addicted

villawill - 25/4/2013 21:50

BodyButter - 25/4/2013 11:57

I watched two episodes and gave up.

It's definitley worth sticking with for longer than that imo

I'm sure it is but I just don't really do fantasy. I've watched the Lord of the Rings and all that but it just doesn't float my boat.

This girl I was into was going on and on about it so I got her to come round to mine last week and show me and now I've finished season 1 & 2 and we're shacked up :35:

Kiwivillan - 26/4/2013 00:01

This girl I was into was going on and on about it so I got her to come round to mine last week and show me and now I've finished season 1 & 2 and we're shacked up :35:

That is a beautiful story :62:

More knights and castles than fantasy. With dragons. Poor Sean Bean and his family, shocker. The weird names are sometimes hard to follow but it twists and turns brilliantly. Really well made with a lot going for it.

Kiwivillan - 26/4/2013 00:01

Jesus what are you going to watch on your one month anniversary, Debbie Does Dallas? :17: