Game Of Thrones | Vital Football

Game Of Thrones

Sir Laz

Vital Football Hero
Episode 9 now ready for viewing,got myself a nice pint pf Tanqueray Gin,supplemented by Asda tonic water with a lime twist,couple of slices of fresh lemon and crushed ice,who the fuck needs football,so much less stressfull watching a bit of quality t.v.Oh there are titties n fanny's n shagging in it as well.

Have downloaded all the episodes in high def,converted and burned them to dvd,definately a series to keep,along with Rome and Spartacus.

Yet another series that i missed the start of and everyone's seen it..

Even me father in law asks me, 'did you see that Game of Thrones last neet?'

Dirty twat...

I'll have to get the box set or something..

chopey - 13/6/2011 22:11

Best show on telly that , bit of a twist at the end there like..............
Wasn't expecting that like,damn good stuff,season finale next week.According to IMDB they have it as season one,a season two perhaps?

Aye, i reckon i'll have to download it..

Although i got a warning last month off my internet provider (talk talk) saying i download too much... i never knew i had a limit..

The Starks are gonna go fucking mental, when they find oot.

his daughter Sansa, is a **** anarl!

Looking forward to seeing the faces of the queen and king once they find out that smug fucker Jamie Lannister has had his head lopped off by Rob. (not that I know that's going to happen, just hoping so)

DFWTexanToon - 14/6/2011 15:39

Looking forward to seeing the faces of the queen and king once they find out that smug fucker Jamie Lannister has had his head lopped off by Rob. (not that I know that's going to happen, just hoping so)
Gets my vote as well,he is a smug twat like.

Aye Laz, there's going to be a good few series as the original author released 5 books. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Song_of_Ice_and_Fire

To say I was shocked about Eddard Stark is an understatement. Although I knew he was going to die at some point, just not yet. Robb is going to do his fucking nut when he finds out! I hate that new King, what a spoilt little **** he is, with a face you'd never get tired of stamping on.

Absolutely quality Tv, as is Spartacus. I'm going to be gutted on a Monday night now with fuck all to watch. The Chicago Code on a Thursday night is decent too, but they've decided to axe it after the first series. Yet persist on showing repeats of NYPD Blue etc. Boring *****.

salutations lazarus, yes best series on the box at the minute mind you ive never seen a bad HBO series yet, the tudors, sopranos and boardwalk empire all go to show that TV isnt all about simon cowell and shitty pop idols got talent on ice, btw there will be atleast one more series of game of thrones as well as boardwalk empire.

Salutations Claudius,I like the dwarf,indeed HBO make some top quality series,I have been impressed with Starzz as well with their 2 splendid season's of Spartacus,God's Of The Arena and Blood and Sand.The Tudors was excellent too,got every episode of every series that you mentioned.

Sir Laz - 13/6/2011 22:02
Episode 9 now ready for viewing,
Never read any of his books, but the man is a disciple of the great Jack Vance. He modelled his writing on Vance, and even wrote a follow up to Vance's fantastic "Dying Earth" series (weird and wonderful, believe me) and wrote plenty on Jack Vance (still alive MUST be in his late 90s)
So I really should give these books a try out, if it's a quarter as good as Vance's stuff, it'll be great :35: