Gale force winds | Vital Football

Gale force winds

Max.Headroom

Vital Reserves Team
Predicted at Priestfield for saturday. Won't do much for the football, but hopefully we'll be keeping it on the ground to lessen the impact. Then there's the small chance of the game being called off, as has happened to games before due to the danger of tiles blown from roofs and such.
And don't forget the flapping E on the rainham end either. That will be flapping more than the keepers at the crosses. Might take to wearing an hard hat. Or I could always take shelter under fat barry. :p

For a second there (in hope) i thought we had some how pulled off the impossible and signed Dwight Gale :rofl: Gale force winds tearing up league 1 :lol:. This 3 new players talk is getting to me lol

Yep, got a Met Office weather warning for strong winds all day on Saturday in Gillingham!
A bit unlucky in that it was unusually hot (especially for South Yorkshire) for the opening game of the season (and our players suffered in 2nd half as a result), and after a reasonable week weather wise in between, it falls to gale force winds for the first home match, which could make it something of a lottery!

We will win when Burton's keeper attempts a clearance and the wind blows it back into the net. Gale force wind joint top scorer!