Gabby: he's another he's probably fallen out with | Page 2 | Vital Football

Gabby: he's another he's probably fallen out with

they could but if they don't believe his gameplans are going to get them over the line for top 4 what good is them pretending everything is fine going to do? they'll still be unsure of themselves and the team setup until he's gone or something changes.

they could but if they don't believe his gameplans are going to get them over the line for top 4 what good is them pretending everything is fine going to do? they'll still be unsure of themselves and the team setup until he's gone or something changes.

Sonny seems pretty up for it on the website but it could be another one of those club written statements.!!

I was told a week ago that he'd been sounded out, I have no idea of the veracity of it, but it's clear to me that one more difficult post-match interview and Jose is going to implode - Levy and the board will have no choice but to act,
That will be the manure game then . We won’t have the personnel to contain their counter attacking .
It is going to be everyone’s fault , even down to the tea ladies !

I have an oppo, who's whole family, wife, 3 sons, 2 daughters, grand parents on both sides are Spurs through and through, fanatical fanatics lol!

Now nearly every day I get the same text from him..."Moaninio is a Chav double agent, get im to fcuk out of our club" what do you think he is trying to say? lol!
If you can find it , I posted just after he was appointed , that my wife said the same thing .
She said it again when they beat us at our place last season when we had a chance of going back into the top four at their expense

Sonny seems pretty up for it on the website but it could be another one of those club written statements.!!

That's almost laughable based on the amount of tackles and headers Sonny has pulled out of in the last couple of months. I'd love to see him up for it, but fully expect him to be going through the motions once again at the weekend. I'm convinced he thinks that if he scores or assists, nobody will notice the other stuff.

Who is Dele losing his place to ? I ask because I'm not happy with Ndombele currently. Would Dele offer more all round with his play ?

It's a great question. Firstly, Kane just doesn't offer the mobility needed for the number 10 role. He doesn't create space for others by constant movement and availability for the pass and is easily negated, except for those couple of magical moments each match. That is what we're missing with Kane playing in that position, if not Moura. I'd love to see Kane back at 9, with the ability to drop in and let Dele be the false number 9 again.

My default would be......with roving fullbacks,

Hojbjerg, Ndombele
Gio, Dele, Son
Kane

No different from

Wanyama, Dembele
Eriksen, Dele, Son
Kane

Perhaps not quite as good, but in some ways the potential to be better.

Harry had to change his game due to a lack of service. He had to do it after Eriksen left & the boy still came good. The lad's world class. Just take a look at his numbers for the season. Incredible really.