Gabby: he's another he's probably fallen out with | Vital Football

Gabby: he's another he's probably fallen out with

Spursex

Alert Team
Agbonlahor: Tottenham regular starter set for Rose-style freeze-out after ‘fall-out’ with Mourinho

By
Gabriel Agbonlahor
-
6th April 2021 at 6:00pm

Toby Alderweireld is in danger of becoming the next Danny Rose at Tottenham, according to Gabby Agbonlahor.
Speaking exclusively to Football Insider, the ex-England and Aston Villa striker delivered his verdict after the Belgian was left out of yet another Spurs matchday squad.

Mourinho explained after the game Alderweirled was not included in his 20-man squad because he had only returned to training on Saturday after international duty meaning he had not undergone required covid testing.

The Daily Mail report the defender actually had a test on Wednesday and was pictured in training the following day.
The 32-year-old fans favourite had started over half of Spurs’ Premier League games this season before being dropped against Aston Villa prior to the international break.

“He’s another one that he’s probably fallen out with,” Agbonlahor told Football Insider correspondent Connor Whitley.

“There are too many players now. Last season it was Danny Rose. There are too many players.
“Jose Mourinho with this ego he’s got, he’s going to keep falling out with players. Gareth Bale didn’t start…
“For me, he’s playing a very dangerous game and it’s going to be the inevitable where he gets the sack again.

“He’s not adapting to modern-day management where you’ve got to be careful with what you say to players.”

The one thing you cannot accuse Jose of having is a 'High integrity' high personal values are subsumed by his personal ego.

I'm all for parachuting Harry Redknapp in for the rest of the season and especially the cup final. An arm around the shoulder, a motivating voice and getting these lads to want to enjoy their football for the last few games. We have nothing to lose.

I'm all for parachuting Harry Redknapp in for the rest of the season and especially the cup final. An arm around the shoulder, a motivating voice and getting these lads to want to enjoy their football for the last few games. We have nothing to lose.

I was told a week ago that he'd been sounded out, I have no idea of the veracity of it, but it's clear to me that one more difficult post-match interview and Jose is going to implode - Levy and the board will have no choice but to act,

I think that's partly true. But then he does continually throw them some bait. For an intelligent man he really doesn't seem to learn in this area.

At times it seems like he almosts courts the attention however unwanted it might be. Unwanted as it would be by most other people that is.

When he wasn't our manager how often would you hear 'I wish he was still in the PL' coming out of a pundits or journo's mouth - as a pundit himself, he never stopped courting attention - now something that used to make us all chuckle one way or another - we now have to live with.

I've learned my lesson, I'll never laugh at his antics again.

When he wasn't our manager how often would you hear 'I wish he was still in the PL' coming out of a pundits or journo's mouth - as a pundit himself, he never stopped courting attention - now something that used to make us all chuckle one way or another - we now have to live with.

I've learned my lesson, I'll never laugh at his antics again.
Prior to his appointment with us I had come to detest him. I used to despair when he got another job in this country.

When he was appointed with us however I found myself - very surprisingly - being quite pleased. But it was the manager not the man that we were getting that pleased me. But even that is turning out to be a bitter disappointment.

I was told a week ago that he'd been sounded out, I have no idea of the veracity of it, but it's clear to me that one more difficult post-match interview and Jose is going to implode - Levy and the board will have no choice but to act,

I'm telling you, there's a Euro clause. The minute.....

And I don't think that new-fangled lower tier tourney counts.

I have an oppo, who's whole family, wife, 3 sons, 2 daughters, grand parents on both sides are Spurs through and through, fanatical fanatics lol!

Now nearly every day I get the same text from him..."Moaninio is a Chav double agent, get im to fcuk out of our club" what do you think he is trying to say? lol!

I have an oppo, who's whole family, wife, 3 sons, 2 daughters, grand parents on both sides are Spurs through and through, fanatical fanatics lol!

Now nearly every day I get the same text from him..."Moaninio is a Chav double agent, get im to fcuk out of our club" what do you think he is trying to say? lol!

Sadly, I know many many Spurs fans and I have to say that 95% of them all feel the same way, or worse. if he's here next season and we end the season the way it looks like - complete and utter failure most will not renew their season ticket of (as in my case) my hospitality tickets.

Everytime I hear or listen to his interviews now, I want to punch his lights out, his 'all about me' nonsense makes me feel sick at what he's done to us.

I can take losing if you can accept that it's part of a pattern of change or underlying improvement, but his behaviour after games in which he was so culpable and his penchant for chucking any player to his media Wolves is scumbag like behaviour and shouldn't be condoned by any right-thinking person.

It didn't have to be this way, he said he'd changed, so all he had to do was do his talking in the dressing room to players man to man instead of feeding his mates the piranhas in the press.

He'd have kept the respect of the players and probably most of the fans, instead of the other way around now.

Talking of manager bounce, great example down ere at Pompey FC, Hacket who couldn't hack it jacked, enter the Bruvs, low and behold 4 games = 4 wins, up to 4th place, all my oppo's who are die-hards are well chuffed.

A new manager bounce would most certainly do us good, and that good should be now! eff JM off please Mr Levy, we and you know it makes sense.