Gabby Agbonlahor thread | Page 62 | Vital Football

Gabby Agbonlahor thread

If Flabby ain't gone by the weekend then I really don't know htf Hollis can hold his head up any longer - not that I can understand why he hasn't walked himself already but hey ...

Why hasn't he already had the club captaincy taken away from him?

Anyway, he's become a fucking disgrace, hopefully he'll be sacked before the Southampton game.

If they cancel his contract for whatever reason Gordon Taylor and an army of lawyers from the PFA will be straight down to VP demanding he is either re instated or his contract paid in full. He will then get paid off and trouser a couple million quid. He will then sign for some Turkish side on about £50K a week and all the delight he can eat. Ony one winner.......

Think (and hope) the club is going through "process". Don't want a tribunal ruling in his favour in the future to add insult to injury.

Probably got a verbal warning for Dubai and now he's going through capability (fat camp), he's been offered help by the club, so they are in the clear - this indiscretion will be a final written warning. Next I imagine is his fitness levels won't be where they need to be at the end of fat camp and he can be dismissed after that.

That's my hope anyway. If we can't get him yet all we need to do is wait, he'll hang himself soon enough.

astonion - 19/4/2016 16:27

If they cancel his contract for whatever reason Gordon Taylor and an army of lawyers from the PFA will be straight down to VP demanding he is either re instated or his contract paid in full. He will then get paid off and trouser a couple million quid. He will then sign for some Turkish side on about £50K a week and all the delight he can eat. Ony one winner.......

We win too cos we get rid. IMO it's worth paying his contract up to get rid of him. I doubt anyone else will want him TBH not even in Turkey.

............................................................................................

I can not see how he can ever wear the shirt again. He would never be accepted back by the fans in any shape or form. He is done for now with Villa. At the very least he should be told to find a new club this summer and to train on his own away from everyone including the youth.

He is not only a disgrace to Villa. He is a disgrace to football has a whole and the beautiful game we gave the world.

The guy is so stupid it's unbelievable, stupid and arrogant. How the hell did he think he was going to get away with it in this day and age.

I loathe him! He makes me sick. He was given every school boy dream and what's he done with it? Then just when you think he can't sink any lower he does this.

I swear I would go for him if I seen him in the street. The man makes me sick

astonion - 19/4/2016 16:27

He's had his warnings already mate and gross misconduct is gross misconduct, end of - let Gordon and his army of fellow pissheads do their worst, someone has to take a stand for what's right in his fucked up mess ...

Bonker, gross misconduct is usually criminal. Don't think we can prove that just yet. Give it time and he'll f@ck himself up. He'll not learn from this and there will be another tabloid scoop within a couple of weeks.

Pride of Lions - 19/4/2016 16:49

Agbonlahor = the new Gascoigne?........

Strangely enough I have just said the same to GS via PM. The difference between Gazza and Gabby is the fact that Gabby so called beloved club has been relegated and he is part of that equation.

Gazza did not make the fans more irate because of his part in that sort of thing, that I am aware of.

I am no fan of Gazza, however I would rather him over Gabby any day Pride and that takes some doing

kefkat - 19/4/2016 16:33

The guy is so stupid it's unbelievable, stupid and arrogant. How the hell did he think he was going to get away with it in this day and age.

He doesn't think he's gonna get away with it, hence the recent house sale so he can up sticks and go watch his beloved Arsenal every week ...

Bonker - 19/4/2016 17:01

Pride of Lions - 19/4/2016 16:49

Agbonlahor = the new Gascoigne?........

Well Gazza is/was the best footballer of my generation mate so that'd be a big no

:1: :1: :1: :1: :1: On that point yes I agree. Gazza continuing chaotic life tends to override the immense footballer he was. Something Gabby can't be accused of

JuanPabloAngel - 19/4/2016 17:08

kefkat - 19/4/2016 16:52

I am no fan of Gazza, however I would rather him over Gabby any day Pride and that takes some doing

I'd rather have Gazza as he is now over Gabby tbh :19:

Yes I would have to agree: I would get him by the ear and frog march him to an A.A meeting, find him a Hitler of a sponsor and not let him out of a room with him until he has worked the steps and gotten some humility :19: :19: :19:

You think I'm kidding :15: I have a reputation to keep up. I am a bit of a hard liner when it comes to recovery. Do it, don't do it, just don't stand there and whinge about it when there is a solution :14:

I digress-I can see Gabby needing recovery the way he is going if someone doesn't put him in a box first.

It makes my blood boil every time that fat fool is shown on SSN, and when they utter the words 'Club captain'......

The very least Black can do is to remove that particular 'honour' from the fat waster :29: :29: :29:

Wouldn't surprise me one bit if he is in the starting line up for our opening championship game. Black as manager with Bacuna and the rest. Only Aston Villa eh.