Gabby Agbonlahor thread | Page 122 | Vital Football

Gabby Agbonlahor thread

My option isn't included in that poll.

Bench, but not to be used if needed... he's never needed anymore...... I'd use him to rub their noses in it with 5 minutes to go when we're 3-0 up.

Just bring him on to take the p1ss and hopefully score off his backside.

In fact it reflects even worse on Gabby's character that he is only seemingly bothered about one game. I mean why wasn't he as keen to play against Burton last week ?

It would be an absolute joke if he was even on the bench.

Yes the folks around me felt that last year's derby winner was his swansong and just about the last time we will see him in a Villa shirt.

Unless we're up by the time Derby come to town and he gets a late run out so we can all tell him to fuck off personally :3:

I wish he had been on the bench

Imagine the scene.

92nd minute, 2 0 , Holte going berzerk.

On comes Gabby and goes out in a blaze of glory - chimning Ndoye, karate kicking Jota and when tge red card comes out, go the opposite way over to the Scum fans and whips his shirt off showing a Shit On The City shirt.

I would have forgiven everything !!!!

HL- that kind of thuggery is reserved for the likes of Hopkins, Dennis, Dicks, Blake, Savage, Tait and Burns. No need for a Villan to stoop that low....

(Amazing how easy it is to recall so many numerous talentless thugs from Small Heath - the names just roll off the tongue)

I see that a couple of papers are reporting that Agbonlahor will definitely be leaving in the summer (regardless of whether we are promoted). :wave::wave:

Also speculating that he will seek a move to MLS. :lol:

Bet he'll score 10 goals in the run-in, and the winner in the play-off final and earn himself another year.

Classic Gabby

It's all we ever wanted. local boy made good. Unfortunately after a promising start, like many he wasn't capable of delivering. Should have been sold before being given his last contract.
Made a fortune out of a couple of good early seasons and the goodwill he was shown.
Should be remembered for not being up to it and ultimately letting us down. Can we blame him for taking what he was offered: no.