Future Stars - Bosun Lawal | Vital Football

Future Stars - Bosun Lawal

This is genuinely one of the youth we have that I'm seriously excited about Bosun by the sounds of it has the potential to be the next big cb for us. He has been given the captains armband since joining, and is also captain for the under 19s ireland team.

Any other players people are excited for seeing coming through?

From what we saw in pre-season Moffat certainly looks like he has a future in the game. Whether he'll cut it at Celtic is the big question. Hopefully see him and Bosun in the team before the end of the season.

Rocco Vatta seems to be making some waves for the B team. He's still young though. Still 15 I think? But from what I've seen he's got some serious power in his shots for a young lad. I believe there were quite big hopes for Ben Wylie too. I think his problem is where his best position is. A little bit like Ewan Henderson where he maybe doesn't quite fit the mould for any position in our first team. 17 years old Adam Brooks has made a bit of an impact for the B side too. Thrown in at the deep end after injuries forced other players off, he came on and scored 2 goals! He's continued scoring since. Listed as an attacking midfielder but has been playing as a striker. Looks to be a good size and have good pace too.

Latest Celtic News