Furuhashi v Morelos | Vital Football

Furuhashi v Morelos

Morelos has been good for Rangers, has scored them a load of goals but there is no doubt he has his issues. Not just his behaviour and his idiotic red cards and bookings he picks up but it took him what, 10+ attempts against us for him to score despite numerous great chances. At the weekend against Hearts he was awful, passing up a load of chances to score when trying to get his 100th goal. He has a mentality problem which stops him from being a proper top player.

Kyogo on the other hand, while still early days, looks to have a winning mentality; which sees him strive to be the very best he can. His game intelligence is impressive. I'm not sure we've had a player with that sort of game intelligence since Nakamura or Larsson, he's that sort of level in my opinion. Whether he can continue on and reach those sorts of heights as those 2 players....we just need to wait wait see. But we can hope!

And the thing is, as soon as clubs cotton onto the fact that you have an attitude, it makes you a lot harder to sell. Attitude is just as important as ability.
Morelos has been good for Rangers, has scored them a load of goals but there is no doubt he has his issues. Not just his behaviour and his idiotic red cards and bookings he picks up but it took him what, 10+ attempts against us for him to score despite numerous great chances. At the weekend against Hearts he was awful, passing up a load of chances to score when trying to get his 100th goal. He has a mentality problem which stops him from being a proper top player.

Kyogo on the other hand, while still early days, looks to have a winning mentality; which sees him strive to be the very best he can. His game intelligence is impressive. I'm not sure we've had a player with that sort of game intelligence since Nakamura or Larsson, he's that sort of level in my opinion. Whether he can continue on and reach those sorts of heights as those 2 players....we just need to wait wait see. But we can hope!

Latest Celtic News