Full-up stadiums | Vital Football

Full-up stadiums

Good one, Valencia. Though, TBH, American college sports is amazing and those sort of scenes are far from uncommon throughout the various sports - the Americans know how to sell sport, in terms of both concept and cash !

The college teams always seem to get their local area supporting them. Anything for us to learn from their approach? Not sure our demographic is up for jumping around though :-)

The college teams always seem to get their local area supporting them. Anything for us to learn from their approach? Not sure our demographic is up for jumping around though :-)

The rhythmic sound of snapping hips coming from the GRS...

Imagine scally and Evans leading it from in front of the Rainham End.

I'm jealous of any atmosphere to be honest. A few moments in the lincoln game reminded me why sport has to be experienced live.

I’ve been to a few college games and they’re great. Tennessee, Michigan, South Carolina, LSU, Penn State, Virginia Tech and Alabama would be a different level though.

Enjoyed the video, valencia, but I prefer the way they do it in Latin America myself...

Charlton have sold their full allocation for next Tuesday night.
Priestfield should be rocking
Set to be a good evening match.
Their forum are already complaining about the ref, shithousery tactics, Steve Evans, bad away stand and pretty much anything else you could think of.