Full Unequivocal Apology Re: JD | Vital Football

Full Unequivocal Apology Re: JD

Layton_Seasider

Vital Football Hero
I missed the first one having planned, booked and paid for a very special holiday some 12 months prior to going. I'm sure we've all missed games due to normal life sometimes getting in the way? Of course the timescale needed to book this was before the fixtures were released or Judgement Day was even devised.

JD2 I mistakenly stated that I had missed but I do remember going on a big march, let's face it most of us have been to many, many demonstrations, for me 2 visits to AFC Blackpool as an alternative game, BST meetings etc. It is the case that I usually book my holidays around the beginning of May to coincide with my Birthday and this was the case with JD1 and JD2. What I had forgotten was that the last fixture was on the 30th April against Wiggin and that was the last game I have ever seen at Bloomfield Road, yes I was one of them that bought the 2 year Riga Revolution season ticket.

JD3, I was working, sorry if I'm not as committed then at being an end of season protester as what the scabs who still line the vile family's pocket. Does that make me bad?

Attachments

• Church Street.jpg
    Church Street.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Town Hall.jpg
    Town Hall.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Oystain Towers 2.jpg
    Oystain Towers 2.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Breaking Blackpool.jpg
    Breaking Blackpool.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Descending Steps.jpg
    Descending Steps.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Date Stamp.jpg
    Date Stamp.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 0
http://www.blackpool.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=39277&posts=8&highlight=riga&highlightmode=1#M360222#ixzz4flk2bFCM

#NAJDE

SeasideEssexXile - 8/5/2017 11:56

http://www.blackpool.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=39277&posts=8&highlight=riga&highlightmode=1#M360222#ixzz4flk2bFCM

#NAJDE

The evidence don't lie! Of course that doesn't matter in your line of business!!! :rofl: