Full Metal ****** | Vital Football

Full Metal ******

Juan Mourep

Vital 1st Team Regular
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/news/full-metal-jacket-actor-r-lee-ermey-poses-in-facebook-pictures-with-lions-he-shot-9046951.html

Full Metal Jacket actor R. Lee Ermey poses in Facebook pictures with lions he shot

A Hollywood actor has been branded a “disgusting killer” after being pictured proudly with two dead lions.

Former marine R. Lee Ermey, who is best known for his role as sadistic Gunnery Sergeant Hartmann in Full Metal Jacket, apparently posted the disturbing pictures on his Facebook profile.

Dr Kat said there is a lucrative hunting tourism trade in South Africa, which is one of the only places in the world where it is legal to kill lions.

Some hunts use animals bred in captivity that are released by firms for paying customers to shoot, he said.

Speaking to The Independent, Dr Kat said: “It’s not hunting. You’re not tracking these animals through the savannah or anything like that, there’s no skill involved.

“It’s about as difficult as shooting a cow in a field – it’s just an ego trip.

“It’s not hunting, it’s just killing.”

Because the animals are used to human contact, they are easier to catch than wild animals, he added.

The campaigner said: “You can even choose what lion you want to kill beforehand from pictures, like a menu.”

Can't stand people like this, need to feel big by killing something you would stand no chance against, beat it hand to hand then we'll talk, ******.

Juan Mourep - 9/1/2014 18:18

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/news/full-metal-jacket-actor-r-lee-ermey-poses-in-facebook-pictures-with-lions-he-shot-9046951.html

Full Metal Jacket actor R. Lee Ermey poses in Facebook pictures with lions he shot

A Hollywood actor has been branded a “disgusting killer” after being pictured proudly with two dead lions.

Former marine R. Lee Ermey, who is best known for his role as sadistic Gunnery Sergeant Hartmann in Full Metal Jacket, apparently posted the disturbing pictures on his Facebook profile.

Dr Kat said there is a lucrative hunting tourism trade in South Africa, which is one of the only places in the world where it is legal to kill lions.

Some hunts use animals bred in captivity that are released by firms for paying customers to shoot, he said.

Speaking to The Independent, Dr Kat said: “It’s not hunting. You’re not tracking these animals through the savannah or anything like that, there’s no skill involved.

“It’s about as difficult as shooting a cow in a field – it’s just an ego trip.

“It’s not hunting, it’s just killing.”

Because the animals are used to human contact, they are easier to catch than wild animals, he added.

The campaigner said: “You can even choose what lion you want to kill beforehand from pictures, like a menu.”

Can't stand people like this, need to feel big by killing something you would stand no chance against, beat it hand to hand then we'll talk, ******.

I'm not surprised, 90% of these Hollywood wankers have the same attitude as that bone head.

:21: :21: :21:

I wish him nothing but pain.

I don't get why they feel the need to shoot.

Lucky enough to have the honour of a safari once, tracking and searching and finding, such a thrill. Seeing these noble beasts close up, utter privilege, some if the experiences will never leave my mind.

Why would you then ruin that by killing these animals?

Madness.

First time in a long time I will allow the swear word to remain in the title. (With a tut tut for not * a little!)

Fear I think it highlights how much these Hollywood idiots really are out of touch with the real world, I bet you most of them still think the earth is flat.

Old and injured lions shot. What's the problem? Merely assisting Mother Nature.

The Fear - 9/1/2014 20:10

:21: :21: :21:

I wish him nothing but pain.

I don't get why they feel the need to shoot.

Lucky enough to have the honour of a safari once, tracking and searching and finding, such a thrill. Seeing these noble beasts close up, utter privilege, some if the experiences will never leave my mind.

Why would you then ruin that by killing these animals?

Madness.

First time in a long time I will allow the swear word to remain in the title. (With a tut tut for not * a little!)
:22: Do understand though.

The Fear - 9/1/2014 20:10

Sincere apologies, my anger sometimes overrides my public correctness.

SKEGGY - 9/1/2014 20:21

Old and injured lions shot. What's the problem? Merely assisting Mother Nature.

That doesn't look like an old Lion, do you trust the word of a man who does this for a living?

As for mother nature, she's been doing fine on her own for some time now, I doubt she needs our help : )