Full Disclosure & UFO's | Page 90 | Vital Football

Full Disclosure & UFO's

A lot of stuff going on in UFO world recently, the latest big thing is this whistle blower who claims the government have parts of alien craft. It's interesting because his credentials check out, a 14 year career in US intelligence. The House of Representatives will be investigating the "allegations" in the coming weeks.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...cles-us-whistleblower-evidence-where-is-proof

I love when these old threads get revived.

I guess the true believers are still waiting for the imminent full disclosure.

I would bet my life on their being life on other planets. I am 100% on that. Not sure if they would want to visit earth though. If they have the technology to get here why would they be interested.....

..... Unless we are seen as their pets or an experiment.

I would bet my life on their being life on other planets. I am 100% on that. Not sure if they would want to visit earth though. If they have the technology to get here why would they be interested.....

I saw something about there being a very Earth-like planet which was recently discovered. It's 1,000 light years away from here though. Perhaps if we sent up a massive spacecraft with all of the technology and infrastructure to sustain life and could travel at the speed of light, in two or three thousand years the descendents of those folks would be able to report back on what it's like up there.

I saw something about there being a very Earth-like planet which was recently discovered. It's 1,000 light years away from here though. Perhaps if we sent up a massive spacecraft with all of the technology and infrastructure to sustain life and could travel at the speed of light, in two or three thousand years the descendents of those folks would be able to report back on what it's like up there.
The problem is if you travel at the speed of light don't you go back in time?

I've always thought if anything was visiting it would be unmanned, like how we send probes out into space. The idea of 2 little green men in the ship is a bit silly.

Maybe they're fascinated with what a horrible species we are. If you can imagine looking at the human race from outside, we are fucked up.

Nah. It’s all bollox. We’d have seen things for definite by now. The human race started long before American B movies started to wind everyone up in the 40’s and 50’s :lol:

There only started to be UFO sightings when the human race started putting shit like rockets and planes in the air .:hmmm:

Nice to have fantasy though if it keeps people happy.

Well yeah. But i was talking the jet engine plane age. Pretty easy to say that a Tiger Moth flying at 200 feet wasn’t 2 aliens on a day out from Mars.

The vast majority of sightings will be explainable, and the vast majority of videos will be hoaxes, but don't throw the baby out with the bathwater and all the jazz.