Fulhams result | Page 2 | Vital Football

Fulhams result

On a serious note Mc, I could only blame Ashley in the same way I would blame a great white shark for biting my leg off when swimming off the South African coast.

I dont see it that way - that's just the way any league works

You accumulate more points than other teams and you finish above them

It could be said he is just as unlucky for having his two best players missing for chunks of the season

I'm do defender of Bruce for the sake of it but it looks like he has us safe with a squad massively dependant on 2 key players

You can see it any way you like, that's your opinion!

IMO Bruce is one lucky fucker that SDU have picked up results despite being shite all season. The over reliance on a couple of players is amateurish at best and without a few fortunate VAR decisions, poor finishing from the opposition and an incredible amount of luck then SDU would and should have been dead and buried alongside Sheff Utd.

The squad is pitiful, woefully short of any strength in depth, aging in some departments yet have all but managed to fluke another season in the PL.

Bruce should be banging on Ashley's door demanding funds to sign proven players, not from the bargain bucket. If he doesn't want to then sell up and fuck off!

My main takeaway from watching Newcastle under Bruce is when the side wins it seem to be in spite of Bruce not because of him. This could be entirely down to my own prejudice as I think he's a fucking useless conman .

A lucky fucker who's main players are constantly injured 😂

An Ashley funded squad that is, ' pitiful and woefully short of any strength in depth'
😂😂😂

Live at the Apollo ?

My main takeaway from watching Newcastle under Bruce is when the side wins it seem to be in spite of Bruce not because of him. This could be entirely down to my own prejudice as I think he's a fucking useless conman .
I don't get the conman part keggy ?
Inadequate, yes !

That said I know little about him and his history as I tend to steer well clear of the rags.
From his post match interviews he comes across as desperate to prove himself.

I don't get the conman part keggy ?
Inadequate, yes !

That said I know little about him and his history as I tend to steer well clear of the rags.
From his post match interviews he comes across as desperate to prove himself.

He lies all the time and isn't called out for it . For example he said post West Ham three wins on the bounce . It isn't, it's a draw and two wins. About Saint Maximin he's said he's been available for far fewer games than is the case. It's a constant drip drip of misinformation.

He's forever trying to engender sympathy, been calling for a ban on social media because of the supposed abuse he gets on it. He isn't actually on social media so he has no direct experience of that. It can only be what his son tells him about if it bothers you that much ask your son not to mention it any more.

Then you have statements about the mole, exact statement : "There's this nonsense about a mole in the dressing room. Blah blah blah, there is nothing wrong with the spirit here."

It was Bruce who specifically referred to a "source" again an exact statement :

'Unfortunately, he (Sportsmail journalist Craig Hope) has a source in and around the club, which obviously feeds him. That is the most disappointing thing, which we are all looking into to try and find out the culprit.

'The source has to be someone from within.

'Unfortunately, it happens too often. That's the biggest disappointment for us all. We will try our utmost to see who it is.'

He's the most full of shit manager we've ever had, an absolute charlatan, a conman who never fails to take an opportunity to deflect all the while talking down and diminishing the club . Talks about Newcastle United being an impossible job, well resign then . You're actually admitting that you're not up it. Wasn't impossible for Keegan or Robson was it ?

A very comprehensive answer that leaves me obliged to give you a like 😁

Still, I feel we could argue the same case against most managers under Ashley, although in your defence you have being consistent in doing exactly that:thumbup:

We could also be 13th come 3:45pm today. As daft as that seems.

One thing is certain, 3 points today ends the season if it hasn't already as there's no way in a million years that Fulham are winning their last 4 and West Brom their last 5.