Fulham v Us | Page 3 | Vital Football

Fulham v Us

We went from £8.5m to £17m for the final placing after todays result. Bruce will be offered an extended contract and all will be well in the Ashley camp.

64% possession doesn't mean a lot if you don't have a shot on target.
Aye they were completely toothless
I thought Cheek might cause us problems but he looked a shadow of the player who was one of the reasons behind their mini revival

I hope to fuck that anybody who thought Benitez was some kind of superhero who brought hope now fully understands what a crock of shite it is to either support any of Ashley's managers or try to chase them out

Bruce should be nowhere near this club but I fucking love that he's made a few people look daft this season

12th place finish and exactly the same points tally as Benitez over 2 years in the PL each

Willock was immense yet again today. We'll miss him. Arteta dare not sell him after the performances he has put in for us. As he was a loan player we will have to make do with what we have because we don't have any funds. Rinse and repeat next season. The manager's remit will be to finish 17th or just above whoever that may be.

I hope to fuck that anybody who thought Benitez was some kind of superhero who brought hope now fully understands what a crock of shite it is to either support any of Ashley's managers or try to chase them out

Bruce should be nowhere near this club but I fucking love that he's made a few people look daft this season

12th place finish and exactly the same points tally as Benitez over 2 years in the PL each

Christ knows how Benitez managed mythical god like status for producing shite football I'll never know. He was in relegation battles as well except for a late flurry which flattered them to be honest. He's no better than Bruce in my opinion!

Daft is being kind !

I can’t believe we finished 12th. All the teams around us today lost we were the only winners. There are many mediocre teams in the league, Leeds have been entertaining and Man City are just so much better than anyone else. I think West Ham have improved a lot aswell. Quite pleased the season is finished.

The final table suggests a two tier division. 10 points between 11th and 12th is a massive gulf but we got the double over West Ham and Everton, both in the top 10. Whilst we we would like to climb aboard the top tier, the cost for any attempt is not on Ashley's agenda