Fulham v Tottenham match thread | Vital Football

Fulham v Tottenham match thread

Spursex

Alert Team
A welcome week off before we face faltering Fulham.

It's looking like Kane will be a definite non-starter, and with Son away and Moura still uncertain it could well be a very unfamiliar line up.

On the plus side there seems to be some hope that Victor and Eric might well be available to play a part.

We beat them pretty readily at their place 3-1 when the hype about Sessegnon was at it's height - his performances since have been less than specutacular with many Fulham fans agreeing that he was massively over-hyped and hasn't lived up to his billing since.

Since we beat them 3-1 at their place and they have failed to impress since, even with a depleted strikeforce I can see only a morale boosting win for us as we confirm that Fulham will be back in the championship next season.

Last edited:
Lloris
Aurier Sanchez Vert Rose
Sissoko Winks Skippy
Alli Ericson Lamela
LLorente

If Eric or Victor are back, that could change things.

Last edited:
We're lucky to have a full week off to try & get the injured back to health[anyone know a miracle worker?]. Poch will now have to use all his ingenuity to form some sort of team.Fulham are fortunately the perfect opponent for us. Will Levy swoop in for Higuain in a daring smash n grab from Chelsea? Will Britain land a man on Mars? The latter is more likely.

This will be an easy ticket to pick up and there will be many casual buyers in the stands. It’ll be a quiet match. I hope it can be used to get some returning from injury match time. Those chances we didn’t put away against De Gea will be flying in.

Assuming none of our injured are back

-----------Hugo
------Toby - Vert
Aurier --------- Rose
------- Winks - Foyth
Lamela - Eriksen - Dele
--------- Llorente

Or 3 at the back with Sanchez and Winks as only CM with Dele and Eriksen dropping to support when necessary.

I like the idea of Foyth in midfield, would be more comfortable with him over Skipp at the moment. Bigger and stronger, or Sanchez would probably be an even better option.

Can see us dropping more points here

They will smell blood

I like the idea of Foyth in midfield, would be more comfortable with him over Skipp at the moment. Bigger and stronger, or Sanchez would probably be an even better option.

I agree, we suck so bad at DM...we need to start trying some dudes there. I would like to see Sanchez or Foyth there to see how they do. They both have size and can win aerial battles consistently. Why the hell not?

I agree, we suck so bad at DM...we need to start trying some dudes there. I would like to see Sanchez or Foyth there to see how they do. They both have size and can win aerial battles consistently. Why the hell not?

I'd like to try Ruben Neves there :-)

Lol Amen brother Amen. Seriously what do you think he is worth I'm this window?

I see Ex has put £40m. I'm thinking more than that actually. See what Pep said this week.....

"A month ago I started reading ‘Ruben Neves, £100million’.

"That is not going to happen. We are not going to pay £100million for a holding midfielder.

"We have a limit and cannot spend more so that’s why we need to be careful with the players and try next season to see what we can do to improve."

I'm guessing somewhere over £50m.

When you look at what Liverpool paid for Keita I'd pay 50 now and get the deal done. BARGAIN.

I still think things could look differently if we shifted Dembele, N'Koudou and Janssen this window. I could see us working late in the window to try and make something happen once that money flows in.

I'd happily secure Neves, even if that meant him staying there and joining in the summer.