Fuentes | Page 2 | Vital Football

Fuentes

How long has international clearance taken for these two?

Hours? A couple of days?

At one point it under Fawaz it was taking weeks, and some departed posters claimed that was normal

Pope John XXIII - 8/2/2018 19:26

Hours? A couple of days?

At one point it under Fawaz it was taking weeks, and some departed posters claimed that was normal

It's done for both according to NEP.

Hopefully karanka can get them all playing together.

Getting hammered by preston was a blessing.

Pope John XXIII - 8/2/2018 19:26

Hours? A couple of days?

Some departed posters have much bigger fish to fry than getting into tawdry arguments on here.

All of the genuine inside information has gone with them; I didn't see any mention on here of Karanka's War Chest.

It took a good while for the real reason for MWs departure to appear on here; that information was doing the rounds a@@@@st the in crowd the day after his sacking.

You and your clique must be regretting driving them off the site now.

I have heard similar

Toodlepip!!

Ive got a spare ticket for Hull if anyone wants one? Jp?

I saw one of our departed posters holding out on his own on a very long set of Facebook comments where he was strongly arguing in favour of Trump, then saying he wasn't, and then arguing in favour of him again. And again.
Round and round and round went his merry dance. Very much like on here back in the day. Slippery and argumentative.

It’s good we’re signing players and I obviously want it to work but not to be a buzzkill I do have a couple of reservations;

- What has this done to the wage bill
- What has this done to the accounts in terms of signing on fees
- what is the long term plan if Krankz is sacked or has a mardy & walks out but then doesn’t like at Boro
- What kind of release clause are we looking at for these
- under Monty an agent described Forest training as an exercise in crowd control, why is this different
- finally & most importantly what about the strip of land

in_the_top_one - 8/2/2018 22:39

I saw one of our departed posters holding out on his own on a very long set of Facebook comments where he was strongly arguing in favour of Trump, then saying he wasn't, and then arguing in favour of him again. And again.
Round and round and round went his merry dance. Very much like on here back in the day. Slippery and argumentative.

he shouldn't be allowed the internet.

Apollyon - 8/2/2018 20:53

I have heard similar

Toodlepip!!

Keeping an eye on what your missus is up to rather than go to games?

Wise choice duck.

in_the_top_one - 8/2/2018 22:39

That sounds like Franz who you are dissing.

Not a wise move, if I may say so; certainly not now he is taking prime advertising space with Breibart.

Did you know he is good friends with the Mercers?

No, neither did they.

Hey Lienking. You are not the only one thinking we had signed a chilean bloke. Couple of my friends did likewise. Perhaps AK did as well.

PVH - 9/2/2018 08:29

I have heard similar

Toodlepip!!

Wise choice duck.

You wont be keeping an eye on yours duck, shes fooked off with the Latvian

Are you going tomorrow ex-bestest mate ever?

Polly 433 - 9/2/2018 13:28

Hey Lienking. You are not the only one thinking we had signed a chilean bloke. Couple of my friends did likewise. Perhaps AK did as well.

Thought it was funny that he played for a Chilean team named O'Higgins, then realised I had got the wrong Juan Fuentes ! Obviously not the only one to get the wrong Juan !

Apollyon - 9/2/2018 17:03

PVH - 9/2/2018 08:29

I have heard similar

Toodlepip!!

Wise choice duck.

You wont be keeping an eye on yours duck, shes fooked off with the Latvian

Are you going tomorrow ex-bestest mate ever?

Why did he respond if he's not JP?