Fuentes | Vital Football

Fuentes

bit desperate this is - Traore should have stayed at least until we replaced him that seemed to be the case in other positions and with the crap weve had to deal with at left back youd think they get that one right :16:

anything is an improvement on fox really.

hope he does well. karanka clearing the decks its great to see.

get rid of the mediocre players. we have been so poor for so long some people are used to nothing better.

the jock - 8/2/2018 15:43

anything is an improvement on fox really.

hope he does well. karanka clearing the decks its great to see.

get rid of the mediocre players. and bring in unknown foreigners that might be as bad

Sorted that one for you

farcall2 - 8/2/2018 17:14

Has he played this season :69:

Nope & only here on trial anyway - to assess fitness levels etc

I thought Garrido had also come over for a trial - which I don't have a problem with, we have to shop in bargain bin at present - so why not consider free transfers?

bramred - 8/2/2018 18:06

Signed, along with Kapino. On Forest's website.

A keeper who has played for his country at 23 must have something. That's a decent signing. Hopefully it provides competition for Forest in the GK area. Been letting in quite a few saveable goals this season and it's costing points.

And...a LB! A Spanish one? If he's as good as Panilios I'll take that. I thought Mark Arthur said they were rare? (Or just rare for Forest?)

No messing from Karanka. Double signing. That's ten in total?!

And six went out. I don't recall a transfer window this busy? Covering every position bar RB and Striker (though one of the players can play in the latter position?). The midfield area has been completely rebooted from the rubble. 3 central midfielders is some going for Forest. ...and two wingers!!!

I can think of Dave Basset's Summer business that got Forest promoted and Billy MK I's January and Summer business being fairy busy...

SA.