Fuel Crisis | Vital Football

Fuel Crisis

SeasideEssexXile

Vital Football Legend
Sparked by the media last Friday morning the papers are now asking for NHS workers to be allowed to fuill up first.
On red last week I headed to the smaller Tesco's by me where en route I followed a young lady in her mini. Inbetween looking at her phone whilst driving I followed her all the way to the pumps where, smartly dressed in her nurses uniform and sporting full makeup with false eyelashes the length of a daddy long legs legs' she promptly topped her car up.
The princely sum of her top up - £2.30!!!!!

As far as I know there actually isn't a fuel shortage in the UK but a shortage of drivers to deliver it; is that correct?

Sparked by the media last Friday morning the papers are now asking for NHS workers to be allowed to fuill up first.
On red last week I headed to the smaller Tesco's by me where en route I followed a young lady in her mini. Inbetween looking at her phone whilst driving I followed her all the way to the pumps where, smartly dressed in her nurses uniform and sporting full makeup with false eyelashes the length of a daddy long legs legs' she promptly topped her car up.
The princely sum of her top up - £2.30!!!!!
Nails the reason for the crisis...apart from Brexit and an incompetent government...the unholy trinity.

As far as I know there actually isn't a fuel shortage in the UK but a shortage of drivers to deliver it; is that correct?

Apparently so. Probably without the Bog Roll Bandit mentality sparked by the government telling people not to panic buy the problem wouldn't have escalated to the extent it has.