fuckin DIRE | Page 2 | Vital Football

fuckin DIRE

I only need 6 numbers on the same ticket
Someone's got to win it Bully.

We look poor, it's CW's biggest challenge yet. Is he up for it- undoubtedly.

Can he pull it off? It's going to be a bumpy ride but we've got the best man for the job to give it a go.

Wasn't it October v M/brough,when Jags scored, before we got a win and ended up going down on goal difference? Where there's life.............................................

Someone's got to win it Bully.

We look poor, it's CW's biggest challenge yet. Is he up for it- undoubtedly.

Can he pull it off? It's going to be a bumpy ride but we've got the best man for the job to give it a go.

Wasn't it October v M/brough,when Jags scored, before we got a win and ended up going down on goal difference? Where there's life.............................................
But they don’t TT that’s the thing with the lottery it’s not like a raffle with a guaranteed winner it rolls over many many times sometimes to the extent they split the pot between those with the most numbers
atm 10 wins looks unachievable can’t see where they are coming from on the plus side I picked 6 certain winners out yesterday and only got 4 right so there is hope cos thats what footballs like but something has certainly got to change within the squad,without wanting to sound like a broken record it’s at least the usual chestnuts of being more clinical and cutting the silly mistakes out

But they don’t TT that’s the thing with the lottery it’s not like a raffle with a guaranteed winner it rolls over many many times sometimes to the extent they split the pot between those with the most numbers
atm 10 wins looks unachievable can’t see where they are coming from on the plus side I picked 6 certain winners out yesterday and only got 4 right so there is hope cos thats what footballs like but something has certainly got to change within the squad,without wanting to sound like a broken record it’s at least the usual chestnuts of being more clinical and cutting the silly mistakes out
Well some of fans claim they hate the premier league so at least they should be happy if we did go down.:giggle:UTMPB

Well some of fans claim they hate the premier league so at least they should be happy if we did go down.:giggle:UTMPB
I don’t like it rod but I’m glad we’re in it atm I dread to think what state we would be in without the prem money and it’s that again like I posted last week we all want our team to do well and be the best they can be and no one wants to see us lose so even though I hate it and what goes off in it I still want us to stay in it. A lot on here saying they love the non league scene but I’m pretty sure none of us want to see our team down there

I don’t like it rod but I’m glad we’re in it atm I dread to think what state we would be in without the prem money and it’s that again like I posted last week we all want our team to do well and be the best they can be and no one wants to see us lose so even though I hate it and what goes off in it I still want us to stay in it. A lot on here saying they love the non league scene but I’m pretty sure none of us want to see our team down there
Agreed mi owd pal.UTMPB

we have reached the premier way to quick
wilders words

If we had taken 10 years would we have had enough money to buy players and offer them a wage competitive with Fulham, Burnley and Aston Villa. Would we fuck, nothing against you twirls I just am fucking aghast at owners that have no idea what going up means. Get all the fucking no nowts out of the game. Admittedly most of the money would go but then we would have players playing for a few grand a week and the shirt they are wearing. Fans would love it, the ****** players from overseas would all fuck off to the spanish/italian leagues and good fucking riddance.

If we had taken 10 years would we have had enough money to buy players and offer them a wage competitive with Fulham, Burnley and Aston Villa. Would we fuck, nothing against you twirls I just am fucking aghast at owners that have no idea what going up means. Get all the fucking no nowts out of the game. Admittedly most of the money would go but then we would have players playing for a few grand a week and the shirt they are wearing. Fans would love it, the ****** players from overseas would all fuck off to the spanish/italian leagues and good fucking riddance.
yeah mate i agree its just what wilder said, i was a bit supprised by it really. its not what we,d expect. we,ll never be a club that goes for the extravagant ,like ya wolves have what an example to follow. that jota they sold was bought foe peanuts really,that traore same how much was jiminez ,it can be done but we seem not to do it

yeah mate i agree its just what wilder said, i was a bit supprised by it really. its not what we,d expect. we,ll never be a club that goes for the extravagant ,like ya wolves have what an example to follow. that jota they sold was bought foe peanuts really,that traore same how much was jiminez ,it can be done but we seem not to do it
He’s just preparing for the worst getting us used to it cos deep down he knows he hasn’t got the players, that’s partly down to him partly down to finances and partly down to where we are both as in little old Sheffield United and geographically cos Sheffield is light yrs behind the other northern big cities

I played at a reasonable level when I lived in sheffield and know our head scout by association, never liked him, personal thing, but never thought he knew fuck al about the game listening to him. Our signings over the last few years have not always hit the mark. Maybe a better scouting network is called for.

I played at a reasonable level when I lived in sheffield and know our head scout by association, never liked him, personal thing, but never thought he knew fuck al about the game listening to him. Our signings over the last few years have not always hit the mark. Maybe a better scouting network is called for.
called that earlier pal ,cant understand why we havnt gone the wolves route or the brentfords. a know brentford are in the champ thats due to selling their best players like we used to. surely theres a portugal player or mexican brazilion french belgian german deutch player out there that dosnt cost 100 million we could go for .its like theres a fear that we cant sign flare players

one of the scouts/coaches who i know as been out in africa before now looking at players but nowt come up,we were trying to get them at 15 16 17 think we got one the other week but loaned him out,nowt wrong wi that,but we need players for the here and now not just in 5 years time .

I feel our scouting capacity now is at a level where we can recruit from any corner of Europe, and even beyond.

I think the lack of foreign signings is due to a conscious effort from Wilder to keep the squad as British as possible.

I like that approach but a line has to be drawn at some point, we're seeing that with the value we're getting.

By the way - the most successful big signing undoubtedly looks like being the one from Belgium.

The big danger is that we also roll over but I don't see any signs of that (yet).

They still look up for it but the extra 10% -crowd, bravery,movment, defying the odds- has disappared and the same players just aren't showing the same qualities as last year- and, as we all know, there's not a lot of quality to fall back on.

The more worying thing is that, with a few tweaks today , Parker sussed us and stymied us.

Maybe we have a one trick pony in charge(and what a trick it has been) but, apart from going to a flat back 4 , he doesn't seem to have much else in the locker ATM.

That, with the players available, is where the work is needed

The big danger is that we also roll over but I don't see any signs of that (yet).

They still look up for it but the extra 10% -crowd, bravery,movment, defying the odds- has disappared and the same players just aren't showing the same qualities as last year- and, as we all know, there's not a lot of quality to fall back on.

The more worying thing is that, with a few tweaks today , Parker sussed us and stymied us.

Maybe we have a one trick pony in charge(and what a trick it has been) but, apart from going to a flat back 4 , he doesn't seem to have much else in the locker ATM.

That, with the players available, is where the work is needed
with that in mind {no creativity) do wi go ultimate boring and play 4-5-1. block all route off to goal then hopefully nick a goal and defend it. or do we play 4-3-3.
wide forwards and get the full backs to create over loads . fuck knows

with that in mind {no creativity) do wi go ultimate boring and play 4-5-1. block all route off to goal then hopefully nick a goal and defend it. or do we play 4-3-3.
wide forwards and get the full backs to create over loads . fuck knows
I think we have to be braver against all but the top 6 and have a go.

Sit in against the big boys but replacing JOC with someone effective enough is the big problem. For me Ampadu has to be in the team.

We've not had a big hammering by any team, thus far, so there is something there to work with.

Going all out for the wins may just get us picked apart by the 'Better' Teams, so we have to try and have a cautious approach. We did create enough chances yesterday to have won the Game, but we didn't take them, A lack of belief, perhaps, but if we can just turn over one of the Big Boys that confidence may just come back,

JOC is a huge miss for us, given our successful brand of play from last year, I've no doubt that the Coaching staff will be trying to tweak the system using what we have available and how best to deploy them. It is still very early days and it is not just us that is under performing, Tottenham's capitulation yesterday was surprising, but other teams have had results that would have surprised their Managers way more than our bit's of self inflicted misfortunes.

We may well struggle all season, but it isn't time to chuck the towel in just yet.