fuckin DIRE | Page 3 | Vital Football

fuckin DIRE

with that in mind {no creativity) do wi go ultimate boring and play 4-5-1. block all route off to goal then hopefully nick a goal and defend it. or do we play 4-3-3.
wide forwards and get the full backs to create over loads . fuck knows

What you've described is repeating what Colin did when he took us on our season long awestruck autograph hunt. Try and get a 0-0, inevitably concede and have absolutely no hope of equalising.
I'd prefer to go for it or volunteer to be relegated now rather than the death by a thousand cuts another season of Colin tactics would be.

Going all out for the wins may just get us picked apart by the 'Better' Teams, so we have to try and have a cautious approach. We did create enough chances yesterday to have won the Game, but we didn't take them, A lack of belief, perhaps, but if we can just turn over one of the Big Boys that confidence may just come back,
Everybody knows you have to change tack against the big boys (it didn’t do villa any harm though did it) but the rest you have to try to win the game which we did before lockdown for some reason we’ve stopped that since the restart and I’m not really sure why

Everybody knows you have to change tack against the big boys (it didn’t do villa any harm though did it) but the rest you have to try to win the game which we did before lockdown for some reason we’ve stopped that since the restart and I’m not really sure why
To be fair mate Villa are playing well and have a bit of quality in their side particularly Grealish.Yes he's cheatin git but he's a very good player and should be starting for England in my opinion.On top of that the keeper Martinez is way way better than what they had in goal last season and also Ross Barkley is a player i've always liked the look of,not forgettin Ollie Watkins.UTMPB

To be fair mate Villa are playing well and have a bit of quality in their side particularly Grealish.Yes he's cheatin git but he's a very good player and should be starting for England in my opinion.On top of that the keeper Martinez is way way better than what they had in goal last season and also Ross Barkley is a player i've always liked the look of,not forgettin Ollie Watkins.UTMPB

They've got great attacking options now haven't they. We seem to have been left behind by the lack of creativity currently on show in our team. We need to create as many chances as possible in a match, we can't rely on only creating 3 or 4 - its not enough.

Hoping this is being addressed.

They've got great attacking options now haven't they. We seem to have been left behind by the lack of creativity currently on show in our team. We need to create as many chances as possible in a match, we can't rely on only creating 3 or 4 - its not enough.

Covert 75% of those and we're sailing!

What you've described is repeating what Colin did when he took us on our season long awestruck autograph hunt. Try and get a 0-0, inevitably concede and have absolutely no hope of equalising.
I'd prefer to go for it or volunteer to be relegated now rather than the death by a thousand cuts another season of Colin tactics would be.
to be honest with ya like i said on another post the teams around us are beatable and sticking to our 3-5-2 would be better than trying to implement a system we not used to. now playing against liverpool man city and chelsea id play 3-2-4-1 lol, probably why im only managing at rotherham school boys 15 elite football ,and south yorkshire school boys 14s and 16s elite . lol

it cant be now not until jan unfortunately

Some anger in the OP. Does a poor performance really make you get that irate about one of our players?

It was a pretty poor overall performance, I wouldn't expect Fulham to have more of the ball than us at BDTBL.

People are hoping for this magic switch that Wilder will flick and we'll be a decent team, I personally can't see it and think we'll be down come May.

Some anger in the OP. Does a poor performance really make you get that irate about one of our players?

It was a pretty poor overall performance, I wouldn't expect Fulham to have more of the ball than us at BDTBL.

People are hoping for this magic switch that Wilder will flick and we'll be a decent team, I personally can't see it and think we'll be down come May.
I don't think we were poor in the first half in fact i think we played well.I wasn't surprised Fulham had plenty of the ball,it's their defendin that's very suspect and yes we shudda/cudda been 3 up at H/T we weren't and that's our biggest problem, finishing.You could well be r8 about us goin down but i certainly expect an upturn in results before Xmas but even a so called clapper like me can't see many points comin from the next 3 games but ya never know.UTMPB

its an accumilation of performances especially from mcburnie hes dire. but i so want him to smash it but can anyone honestly say hes going to .

I don't think we were poor in the first half in fact i think we played well.I wasn't surprised Fulham had plenty of the ball,it's their defendin that's very suspect and yes we shudda/cudda been 3 up at H/T we weren't and that's our biggest problem, finishing.You could well be r8 about us goin down but i certainly expect an upturn in results before Xmas but even a so called clapper like me can't see many points comin from the next 3 games but ya never know.UTMPB
football is well and truely fucked up at the minute, ya just cant call results and its a waste of time having a bet.. like i said looking at the teams this weekend they are beatable if we can finish our chances. the very top sides can also be got at if ya play wi no fear, a big ask yeah but not impossible. chances chances chances put them away lol

First half we were good, I was more talking about McB's poor performance. Aerial duels and defensive header stats don't cover the fact that he can't finish his dinner.

We've got to have an upturn in results at some point otherwise we'll be the worst PL team in history and I don't think we are, we're just probably one of the worst 3 this season unfortunately for us.

TT, I stopped praying after about the three year in L1. But many will this season.
I do wonder what fate has instore for us.
Only SUFC eh Chips?
Years fighting to get back to the top level, flying when we eventually get there and now the whole wor;ld's turned upside down by this bloody Covid..
That gypsy curse!!!!!

come by arr mi lord come by arr, come by arr mi lord come by arr ,oohhhhhh lord come by arrrrrrrrr