Fry's Out There | Vital Football

Fry's Out There

mike_field

Vital Football Legend
Is nobody going to comment?

Fantastic.

"how bum shafting shattered my whopper" it was a headline, not one of Fry's personal experiences!

Great contradictions the fact more anal sex takes place between men and women, means for the missionary obsessed with the arse, that homosexuality isn't about a connection, it's about the act.

An act that doesn't apply to men and women PMSL

Fucking fantastic - no pun!

And no the fact the arsehole obsessed with arseholes held religion is not at play here people so we don't need another religious thread, simply because it's another debate where he was brought religion by foreigners - so probably more suited to the immigration thread.

Mankind is truly a horrific beast when man believes they can control the thoughts of others.

And I say mankind deliberately as opposed to humankind.

"I'm a typical Ugandan' says the bloke sitting their in an air conditioned office, in an expensive suit, with a tie and some gold.

Pull my cock you utter fucking prick.

Did he really just say let men rape women and children, but gays can't fuck?

Yeah, single sex relationships are not permissible, but rape of women and children as long as it's straight sex and rape is.

Fucking fantastic. Can we order up G14 (Hick's fans unite) and target it at his fucking bulbous head.

Unbelievable.

And he helps run a country. Fuck me, obviously not in a gay way though, wouldn't want to hurt his feelings being such a common Ugandan man clearly.

:26:

We all do, complain about The U.K. When you look at the majority of the world how lucky we were to pick the right country and egg, or maybe that's the other way round

Sh*t my Greek fonts won't type in Greek properly

Chicken! :3:

Greek fonts have been re-appropriated by the German Government, apparently they make money.

Clearly the programme has a bias, I'm not ignoring that but the bare faced bullshit from the anti arse obsessed lobby was fantastic.

You can't script that level of ignorance or idiocity.

Never knew Patrick Harris was gay either.

Not that it matters. Still can't work out why it should. He's good in some stuff, crap in others. That's the life of an actor.

Saw a bit of it last night, he presented it well, the Ugandan lady who was raped at 14 to cure her of being a lesbian, impregnated and given aids. You couldn't make up that sort of brutality.

Had to laugh at fry saying it is his penis and it is up to him where it gets it's fun.

Interesting he said that up the anus was done more by straight couples than gays and that most gays don't do that. Not sure where those figures would come from or if true or quantifiable!! I've heard gays men saying before not all have sex that way, no different to straight people I guess, different strokes. ( ahem) for different folks!

To be fair if it's just gonna be a game of mutual masterbation then I envy the gays.

Women will never be as good at pulling you off as men will. fact.

He mentioned fellatio also, just not anal and got angry with the one religious guy who fry said was obviously obsessed with the anus.

In writing this sounds a very strange programme, lol but as he said! you just are what you are born.

Can never see why mankind makes so many rules and hates anyone different really. Seriously, who cares!?!

mike_field - 16/10/2013 01:34

Chicken! :3:

Greek fonts have been re-appropriated by the German Government, apparently they make money.

Just for you Mike :14:

Attachments

• bondage chick.jpg
    bondage chick.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 0
Well according the medical institute for sexual health, the human body is not designed for anal sexual penetration(as much pleasure as many will get from it). It carries huge risks factors which can damage one's health including anal cancer. It is NOT recommended by medical authorisations.

So, mmmmm here comes the "its my life, its up to me isnt it"?

Sure it is...But the taxpayer is funding medical services and treatment for those that ignore health risks by the authorities. Yeah the drinker pays his dues, the smoker pays his dues, the speeding car crash guy pays his dues....But the anal sex medical bill are these people paying any contribution towards the health costs? Or am I footing the bill for people that refuse to listen to EXPERT medical advice?

Do not play with fireworks, yet the kids play with fireworks and Joe le taxi is footing the bill with his taxes to pay for those that refuse to listen.

Its about time the government got its act in order. Anyone needing medical care for something they have done from NOT listening to advice - should pay their way...I wanna live my way...Well f_ckin pay your own way then!

No wonder the health service is in a crisis - people are just taking the piss. Leaving little room for those with genuine medical problems cause through no fault of their own.

Men going down on women run the risk of a certain cancer as well.

'Normal' sex can spread disease, including the killer, aids, so your post makes little to no sense.

Both male and females bodies are designed for "normal" sex..If you want explore beyond what the body is designed for, then health risks will rise dramatically depending on the practice used. Inserting large objects into the rectum is one's choice but it carries more health risks than normal sex. So if the risks are higher shouldnt they be paying towards such risks? Especially when medical experts advises against it?

Because experts have a tendancy to change what's good for you every ten years. It's science, it adapts with more relevant data.

Green Tea - 16/10/2013 18:10

Both male and females bodies are designed for "normal" sex..If you want explore beyond what the body is designed for, then health risks will rise dramatically depending on the practice used. Inserting large objects into the rectum is one's choice but it carries more health risks than normal sex. So if the risks are higher shouldnt they be paying towards such risks? Especially when medical experts advises against it?

Look. Ive had enough of these rumours. I did not stick the light bulb up my bottom, I accidently sat on a lightbulb. There is a difference... :53:

How many more times??

:44: