Fry's Out There | Page 2 | Vital Football

Fry's Out There

Green Tea - 16/10/2013 17:55

Well according the medical institute for sexual health, the human body is not designed for anal sexual penetration(as much pleasure as many will get from it). It carries huge risks factors which can damage one's health including anal cancer. It is NOT recommended by medical authorisations.

So, mmmmm here comes the "its my life, its up to me isnt it"?

Sure it is...But the taxpayer is funding medical services and treatment for those that ignore health risks by the authorities. Yeah the drinker pays his dues, the smoker pays his dues, the speeding car crash guy pays his dues....But the anal sex medical bill are these people paying any contribution towards the health costs? Or am I footing the bill for people that refuse to listen to EXPERT medical advice?

Do not play with fireworks, yet the kids play with fireworks and Joe le taxi is footing the bill with his taxes to pay for those that refuse to listen.

Its about time the government got its act in order. Anyone needing medical care for something they have done from NOT listening to advice - should pay their way...I wanna live my way...Well f_ckin pay your own way then!

No wonder the health service is in a crisis - people are just taking the piss. Leaving little room for those with genuine medical problems cause through no fault of their own.

That has to be the most ridiculous comment ever posted, not only on here, but on the internet! People do 'f_ckin pay their own way' in taxes.

I sincerely hope you practice what you preach and avoid the following:

AIR TRAVEL
ALCOHOL
ALLERGIES
ARTIFICIAL FLAVOURS
ARTIFICIAL LIGHT
ASBESTOS
ASPIRIN
BABIES
BABY BOTTLES
BABY FOOD
BACON
BARBEQUES
BEEF
BEER
BEING A BLACK PERSON
BEING A WOMAN
BEING A MAN
BEING SOUTHERN
BISCUITS
BLOWJOBS
BOTTLING UP EMOTIONS
BRAS
BREAD
BREAST FEEDING
BREAST IMPLANTS
BROKEN HEARTS
BUBBLE BATH
BURGERS
CAFFINE
CALCUIM
CANDLE-LIT DINNERS
CANNED FOOD
CARBOHYDRATES
CARS
CEREAL
CHEESE
CHICKEN
CHILDLESSNESS
CHILDREN
CHILDREN’S FOOD
CHILLIS
CHINESE MEDICINE
CHIPS
CHIPS AGAIN
CHLORINE
CHOCOLATE
CITY LIVING
CLIMATE CHANGE
COCA COLA
COD LIVER OIL
COFFEE
CONSTAPATION
CONTRACEPTIVE PILLS
COOKING
CORDLESS PHONES
CRAYONS
CURRY
DEODRANT
DIETING
DOGS
EGGS
ELECTRICITY
ENGLISH BREAKFAST
FACEBOOK
FALSE NAILS
FATHERHOOD
FIBRE
FISH
FLIP FLOPS
FLY SPRAY
FRUIT
GARDENS
GRAPEFRUIT
HAIR DYE
HAM
HEIGHT
HONEY
HOT DRINKS
HRT
INTERNET
IVF
KIDNEY TRANSPLANTS
LAMB
LARGE HEADS
LEFT-HANDEDNESS
LIPSTICK
LIVER TRANSPLANTS
MENOPAUSE
MENSTRUATION
METAL
MILK
MOBILE PHONES
MODERN LIVING
MONEY
MORPHINE
MOUTHWASH
NUCLEAR POWER
OBESITY
OESTROGEN
OLDER FATHERs
PASTRY
PEANUT BUTTER
PERFUME
PICKLES
PIZZA
PLASTIC BAGS
PORK
POTATOES
POVERTY
PREGNANCY
RADIOACTIVITY
RICE
SAUSAGES
RETIREMENT
SEX
SHAVING
SKIING
SOUP
SPACE TRAVEL
SPOTS ON YOUR NOSE
SUN CREAM
TALCUM POWDER
TEA
TEEN SEX
VITAMINS
WATER
WI-FI
WORCESTERSHIRE SAUCE
WORKING
X-RAYS

All of which have been suggested by 'experts' to cause cancer in a certain national newspaper.

http://lazerhorse.org/2013/06/15/list-daily-mail-give-cancer/

I love God :1:

But we are also ignoring the fact the vagina can relapse/prolapse (I might be an expert in vaginas, being one myself obviously but the technical term escapes me) whereby it fluxes and tightens up trapping the penis and medical intervention along with powerful relaxants are required.

I suppose that rules out straight sex with the health risks and costs to the NHS aswell.

#justsayinglike

We need to be a nation of wankers, at least Remington's profits would go up.

In fact, forget enjoyment, let's all stop breathing. Breathing is the cause of everything when it comes to health risks.

When I wasn't breathing, I was fine, there was nothing wrong with me.

Thanks for the effort McGrath but im just putting it out there for the "other" side of the coin.. the medical side without the religious or political agenda attatched - just those that understand how the human body works and it's make up. By the way cancer is at the bottom of the list.

Yet you still dont like it!

I dont care either way..I just think all sides should have a voice. After all, it is the tax payer that funds the health service after all..

90% of what you list above, the people are already paying extra tax for, like cigs, fatty foods and alcohol...If you need treatment for a smoking related illness, then the tax you have already forked out will pay for such...Fair doooos all round.

However the ruptured backside or infected (through rupture) due to sexual activity the health authorities advise against - where's the "extra" funding for such?

Dont matter I suppose, who cares...Lets get the whole 100% of all sexual relationships participating in anal penetration and see how long the the health service lasts. You dont care do you? Its all about freedom of choice, sod the health service its freeeeee!

Who is taking responsibility here for the human race and our survival?

Lets say for instance we get a nationwide advert out, in all papers, TV, sex advice etc - have anal sex tonight its great! = it is becoming a normal practice and health issues are rising.(but who cares right?)

Lets just say "every" sexual active person took note of such an advert - do you understand how the health service would be inundated with problems the next day?

Why is it that in articles like these, that when it comes to sexual activity total disregard of health is taking place? Yet if this was an article about playing with fireworks you would all agree caution needs to be advised?

We have a long way to go as a race I think. Its not always about prejudice, yet sometimes its a heath issue all round..

Like I say this had come from the medical authorities not me...But hey, who gives a shit what they say!

And the taxpayer is also the person taking it up the arse, and that's what you're missing mate.

What about people paying tax on food (they may or may not abuse), what about people who help fund NHS dentists whilst going private.

The list is endless, road tax, VAT, PAYE, the tax the Gov takes from car insurance, house insurance and so on.

But you give a shit when it goes up the arse?

Anal sex has existed since the dawn of human kind, funnily enough anal problems aren't the be all and end all of the problems in the NHS.

PS - medical experts also used to say blowing cigarette smoke up the arse (their were bellows on the Thames) would help with drowning.

They don't always get it right.

And no I've never been penetrated myself hic.

Yes your right mike, sorry! we have all this spare cash from people "not taking it up the arse" I forgot about that!

Add all this to car tax and co' and we have it stockpiled. Yippeee we can have some good sex tonight, time to get wreckless and ignore the health authorities.(they always try to spoil our fun)

I pay national insurance and a fuck load of it.

if I want to stick my winky up a bum I bloody well will, if it goes green and falls off then the NHS will fix it cus that's what I pay them to do.

Anal sex medical bills?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA you're having a fucking laugh mate

what world do you live in?

Well the Brazilian dick is even more stupid than the Ugandan one.

I will leave it there.

Because I didn't think that was possible.

Welcome to the World Cup.

Look at Putin, look at Dobby the house elf. that's all he is.

:1: :1: :1: :1: :1: :1: :1: :1: :1: :1: :1: :1: :1: :1: :4: