From OO, Open letter to VB - Read this now! | Page 2 | Vital Football

From OO, Open letter to VB - Read this now!

Administration and liquidation is how I see it because the club itself is worthless but the land its on is ripe for a developer. God I hope Im wrong!
If Blackpool Planing is fit for purpose the land should only be able to be used for Leisure purposes...

In other words Sexy, the land is protected from being developed into residential, commercial, industrial, retail etc. The title can only be developed for a 'leisure' use but this is very ambiguous. Leisure COULD mean a sporting facility such as a football ground or even a swimming pool but could easily be interpreted as a cinema of such like.
Either way, I can't see the Oystons ever having done that caveat.

In other words Sexy, the land is protected from being developed into residential, commercial, industrial, retail etc. The title can only be developed for a 'leisure' use but this is very ambiguous. Leisure COULD mean a sporting facility such as a football ground or even a swimming pool but could easily be interpreted as a cinema of such like.
Either way, I can't see the Oystons ever having done that caveat.
When the club got permission for the new stands etc ,the conditions should be automatically be included.The Owners would have had to accept or go to appeal.

Is the land really valuable. I'd love it if VB took the shares and left OO with a useless ground. I wouldn't mind playing at cods or Fylde for a year

Oo can't afford to let the club go into liquidation
I had the same idea yesterday Hastings but thought I might be a bit crackers. But the more I think about it, it works for me. Take the club off OO's hands and ground share as long as is necessary!

The stadium is registered as an Asset of Community Value. SISA (which became BST) did that, so maybe you can extend gratitude to them Prem old boy.... You are usually very derogatory about them.

The asset as been for sale for over six months in which the community have the right to bid and obtain funding.I do not know if B.S.T have done so.

Premier 1...If BST have any involvement in the running of BFC under new ownership, will I be correct in assuming you will not then care to show your smug face at future matches?

I asked Ingham if either of us won the lottery and had £5m could we do a franchise and locate at this lovely little town called Diss. We could even keep the colours and they have a terrific nickname.
The Tangerines.

Are there any other exiles that could manage this arrangement.
Screen Shot 2018-08-12 at 20.23.58.png

It's costing the delusional old goat as it stands, at least until October, that's why he's started bleating. So much for his love of BFC. Why should the onus be on Belekon anyway ?

Last edited:
The Asset of Community Value is in relation to the stadium and not the football club and offers only limited protection. To trigger it the Os would have had to formally notify the Council that the stadium is officially for sale. Have they done that? If they have then the Council would issue a public notice inviting the community to register an interest in the ACY(I think they may have a few weeks to do that) and if they do then they have up to 6 months to put in a bid. The owners do not have to accept that bid and could go down their own route of sale after 6 months.
O may not have triggered the above processes and as such, could not sell the stadium to a third party for at least 6 months. The only exception would be if there was a guaranteed no change of use from a current football stadium

Last edited:
It's costing the delusional old goat as it stands, at least until October, that's why he's started bleating. So much for his love of BFC. Why should the onus be on Belekon anyway ?[/QUOTE

I believe it is the hope of the majority of Pool supporters for Mr. Belekon to buy Owen Oyston out, hopefully, prior to the club being possibly forced into Administration. If Mr. Belekon doesn't come in at or prior to this juncture, Blackpool F.C., as we know it could be doomed. You would presume that Mr. Belekon would rather take control of a non-viable Club in League 1 and save it, rather than an non-viable Club in League 2 or lower and save it.

But why should the onus be on Belekon anyway?

Who else is out there that the fans will believe in to do the right thing with Blackpool F.C.? He started out on this roller coaster ride 'For his Love,' of our Football Club and as the High Courts of our Land have shown, has been wronged by the past ownership. Who better to finish and do the business.?
You may say that the EFL won't allow Mr. Belekon to own our Football Club but does he need too? Can he appoint a nominated owner and financially back him? Hopefully, the EFL will see the sense in reversing their present vision of Mr. Belekon and allow him to be an appropriate and suitable owner of our Club.

Last edited: