Froch v Kessler | Vital Football

Froch v Kessler

gator

Vital Champions League
Stopped off the drink today so I can watch this tonight been looking forward to this for ages going out shortly COME ON CARL

That was a cracking fight.

Yesterday I was going to put a bet on 'Froch on points'.

I didn't get around to putting the bet on, D'oh!

So chuffed for him. I was at a wedding so missed the fight, just got in not long after the decision.

He has been the most under-rated sportsman in this country for ages. He finally gets the respect he deserves.

Chuffed for you Carl - you did it for the midlands.

Absolutely brilliant fight and total respect to Kessler gave his all.Holte not sure underrated is the correct word to use but know what you mean i think it's more so he hasn't had the publicity the likes of Calzaghe got.His last 10 or 11 fights have been world title fights so he has had the recognition through out the industry but for some weird reason he has never been a house hold name.

neilh111 - 26/5/2013 00:29

That was a cracking fight.

Yesterday I was going to put a bet on 'Froch on points'.

I didn't get around to putting the bet on, D'oh!
Got 11/8 for point win

got a 'thing' against paying more for the fights etc on Sky. My subscription including ESPN is already not far off £80 now.

But sounds like I missed a beauty. Listened on the radio but not the same!

He said in an interview today he's happy to fight again this year.

The Fear - 26/5/2013 11:15

got a 'thing' against paying more for the fights etc on Sky. My subscription including ESPN is already not far off £80 now.

Well being the ultimate athlete he is he could well get away with it personally I would love to see him have one last crack at Ward then retire oh and yes you missed a cracking fight ya tight git.

Great fight, he doesn't have many weakness's and rarely makes mistakes. A true champion. Well done Carl. :14:

wasnt there any streams available?

badge73 - 26/5/2013 12:22

wasnt there any streams available?

plenty