Friendly Ticket Prices | Vital Football

Friendly Ticket Prices

Cracking prices especially when you consider Lincoln United are charging £9 for adults and £3 for kids for the friendly there.

Listen bud i just eat a baby suckling piglet the other night when i was in Bologna and it was top notch......the crackling and juicy meat......it was the nuts.

It`s BABY PIGLETS the way we want to go at the fanzone just need a decent supplier........liam are you on the case?
In Italian it`s porchetta.

Last edited:
Good supporters who travel in numbers so they should bring 1000+ imo!

They have one of the best Championship away followings- almost certainly will fill the SW if offered- it's just over an hour to SB from Sheffield! Hope we get a good home end for the friendlies

Listen bud i just eat a baby suckling piglet the other night when i was in Bologna and it was top notch......the crackling and juicy meat......it was the nuts.

It`s BABY PIGLETS the way we want to go at the fanzone just need a decent supplier........liam are you on the case?
In Italian it`s porchetta.

Surely with Clive being chairman we should get some biltong and may be some boerewors on the braai

Top marks for innovative thinking there kickingimp it certainly would make Clive feel at home.
I have found a butcher in Devon who makes the Borewors sausage to an authentic recipe(verified by guy i know who lived down there for 20 years) and he could deliver a bundle of sausages when we have a big SA DAY at the fanzone.......Liam i have his number?.
As for the biltong i reckon that we could sort that as well with a bit of research.
cross cultural fertilisation at it`s best on the food front at least.

Last edited:

In Italian it`s porchetta.[/QUOTE

This sounds ideal for when FGR next arrive...special servings in the board room too!!