Freeman/N'Diaye/Gibbs-White | Vital Football

Freeman/N'Diaye/Gibbs-White

Irn-Bru Fleck

Vital Squad Member
I don't know what formation or 11 to choose from, but two outta these 3 HAVE to start games for us. We don't have fast attacking wingers but we have three good attacking midfielders, use them!

I don't know what formation or 11 to choose from, but two outta these 3 HAVE to start games for us. We don't have fast attacking wingers but we have three good attacking midfielders, use them!
I would love to see a front 3 of Brewster, Gibbs White and Ndiaye. If not Ndiaye then Freeman. Slav needs to be brave.

We can all guess what the formation Slav will select but it boils down to personal has at disposal tomorrow. Tt would appear that he has more attacking midfielders so I think either 442 0r 352. Looking forward to the 2pm line up tomorrow I like surprises.

We can all guess what the formation Slav will select but it boils down to personal has at disposal tomorrow. Tt would appear that he has more attacking midfielders so I think either 442 0r 352. Looking forward to the 2pm line up tomorrow I like surprises.

If everyone was available it has to be this for me.

Olsen

Baldock Egan Davies RND

Berge Hourihane

Gibbs-White Ndiaye Freeman

Brewster

Subs

Sharp
Lopata
Osborn
Bogle
McBurnie
Fleck
Fotheringham

What I think we will play Saturday with injuries and to play safe

Fotheringham

Baldock Bash Egan Robinson RND

Hourihane Norwood Fleck

Sharp Brewster

Berge must start. Bin Norwood. By all accounts Freeman slows things down and doesn't track back so maybe he's not what we need. Agree re other 2.

Is N'Diaye coming off in two consecutive matches worrying? French like our Lys 😂
I don't think so,his body will be getting used to playing Championship football i would assume.Freeman frustrates the hell out of me,obviously he's got talent but he slows us down in my view.What a loan signing MGW's been.Speaking of DE Moose,if we could get him fit(I know, i know unlikely as it is we'll ever get him fit) the way we've played in the last 2 home games going forward would suit him in my opinion. UTB

Last edited:
I think Ndiaye is probably just not very fit currently, and isn't a natural athlete generally.

Typical there'd have to be a value limiter.......