Freedom of Speech | Page 10 | Vital Football

Freedom of Speech

My previous comment of being stitched up was spot on as well!

Fucking morons.

And yes, I caught wind of that but haven't seen it in reliable print yet so I was staying quiet - but if true it sums the man up in a nutshell.

Yup, talking to the wrong man about media law mate lol

Contempt is the first thing taught after defamation! (at least that's how I remember it).

Was never anything to do with justice, was about him being the big I am and raising his profile so maybe his knuckles didn't drag anymore. If he was genuine, he'd have ethically gone hunter route, not discriminated and had Police on standby for an attendance having already turned over the emails/texts so they knew it was genuine.

Instead he picked on the first Moslem trial he could and as we now know but I guess many expected, appeals had gone in, about tainted trial but thankfully they saw the distinction so more damage wasn't done.

He probably did want them to go free really - he could double down on immigrant criminals then and his base would never see they only went free because of him - it's an easy conclusion to draw, as are so many when it come to his actions.

:halo:

And yet some still fall for him and think he is the man of the working classes (as I read on another forum)

200.webp

So the female's desire and enjoyment of anal sex is transferred to the foetus at conception?

Or have I misunderstood his misunderstanding of how and when genes are passed as well as a whole host of other birth related information.