Free ticket Lincoln v Cheltenham | Vital Football

Free ticket Lincoln v Cheltenham

Stevie_imp

Vital Football Legend
Bad chest infection has unfortunately ruled me out of coming home for the game this weekend ?. I have a ticket in block 6 of the SW. Anyone interested DM me and I’ll email it. It’s free to regular fans on here.

Thanks Paul. Real pain as I was looking forward to this game. Fingers crossed it secures promotion.

Bad chest infection has unfortunately ruled me out of coming home for the game this weekend ?. I have a ticket in block 6 of the SW. Anyone interested DM me and I’ll email it. It’s free to regular fans on here.

Hi Steve I have sent you a pm

PS. That is a real shame and I hope you get better soon

Last edited:
He is and had the pleasure of chatting with him when we all in the exec box.

I missed that one but did the second one (sadly Vs County) so didn't get the chance to meet you guys. You can just tell, reading his posts etc., that he's a top bloke; you, too, mate!

I missed that one but did the second one (sadly Vs County) so didn't get the chance to meet you guys. You can just tell, reading his posts etc., that he's a top bloke; you, too, mate!

Why thank you as are you.

I think this post by Cherryexile on the Carlisle ticket thread was excellent and really summed up this board.

I think there are a number of interesting things about this group and its interactions, including,

i) it is generally pretty tolerant of minority views and the right of others to hold them,
ii) we all seem to have a limited attention span when it comes to keeping on piste, but that makes for more interesting threads,
iii) very few people get hung up on whether their comments are commented on or ignored - they all form part of the fabric of the board (just to mix my metaphors),
iv) it is obvious that some people know each other and lots of people don't, but there is very little prying into other peoples lives or circumstances - if people want to share then fine, but if they don't no-one pressures them to reveal who they are or where they come from,
v) we often stand within very close proximity of each on the terraces and don't know it (and I am not advocating here that we should, just that I was struck by looking out on the crowd at MK Dons that I have likely exchanged a wry smile or two with a number of faces and they had no idea who I was, nor I them),

Get well soon Steve, it's been a hectic schedule for you recently. :tophat:
Thanks Peta. Yes i’m exhausted. Have done presentations to over 1500 employees in 10 locations from York to Poole. Got next week off then the last 2 in Glasgow and Manchester.

Thanks all for the kind words.

Yes, hope your feeling a little better Steve, no point in risking your health when there is so much wine to be drunk when you are feeling better. Same goes for big Ian and anyone else on this Board who is "under the weather."

Hopefully another 3 points, v Cheltenham will cheer you all up.

Why thank you as are you.

I think this post by Cherryexile on the Carlisle ticket thread was excellent and really summed up this board.

I think there are a number of interesting things about this group and its interactions, including,

i) it is generally pretty tolerant of minority views and the right of others to hold them,
ii) we all seem to have a limited attention span when it comes to keeping on piste, but that makes for more interesting threads,
iii) very few people get hung up on whether their comments are commented on or ignored - they all form part of the fabric of the board (just to mix my metaphors),
iv) it is obvious that some people know each other and lots of people don't, but there is very little prying into other peoples lives or circumstances - if people want to share then fine, but if they don't no-one pressures them to reveal who they are or where they come from,
v) we often stand within very close proximity of each on the terraces and don't know it (and I am not advocating here that we should, just that I was struck by looking out on the crowd at MK Dons that I have likely exchanged a wry smile or two with a number of faces and they had no idea who I was, nor I them),

Just to add to the love-in (and thank you for the reference) my wife still thinks 'I am all right, all right in a sort of a limited way for an off-night', whereas my four children are firmly of the opinion that I just a fat old man.