Free Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon | Page 53 | Vital Football

Free Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone quoted above that the rape of thousands of children by these monsters is just a “relatively small aspect of crimes of sexual exploitation”. Really?
The only reason people think that is because the lying leftist media failed to report on these numerous horrendous crimes for years.

If thats the case then why didnt the mail, telegraph etc report on it. The real reason is far more worrying in that government agencies were not addressing it, for that element there needs to be a full enquiry.

The victims suffering was (and still is) considered less important than community relations.
The numerous court cases have come from towns. What happens when the big cities are investigated ? What we have seen so far is likely to be the tip of the iceberg.

The victims suffering was (and still is) considered less important than community relations.
The numerous court cases have come from towns. What happens when the big cities are investigated ? What we have seen so far is likely to be the tip of the iceberg.
These represent a small number of the overall number of crimes of sexual exploitation - why do you have a hard on about one small group instead of the overall guilty parties? If it was occurring in big cities, don't you think it would have been reported on already? The Rotherham and Huddersfield cases etc happened more than a decade ago but it's taken the authorities far too long to punish those concerned.

Someone quoted above that the rape of thousands of children by these monsters is just a “relatively small aspect of crimes of sexual exploitation”. Really?
The only reason people think that is because the lying leftist media failed to report on these numerous horrendous crimes for years.
Are you referring to the thousands raped and abused by Catholics over the recent past? Have the "left wing" media covered that up any more than the right wing media?

There has been abuse on an industrial scale by the Catholic church. Glad you "right wingers" are on their case at last. Really pleased that you care so much about the victims.

Are you referring to the thousands raped and abused by Catholics over the recent past? Have the "left wing" media covered that up any more than the right wing media?

There has been abuse on an industrial scale by the Catholic church. Glad you "right wingers" are on their case at last. Really pleased that you care so much about the victims.
Catholic perpetrators are in the main white Anglo-Saxons and that's the problem that VG, 3 x 6 and others have.

It wasn't just the catholic church; it was the C of E; those concerned with running boarding schools or juvenile correction centres and by far the biggest culprits family members.

Tommy will love the increased publicity.
All his costs damages will be covered.
A court case will drag in , what has happened previously in the school.
Win Win for Tommy , and a load of thick lefties scratching their heads , while whinging about his increased media exposure.

The character assassination of Tommy only illustrates the fear they have of him , or rather , what he represents.
Tommy, friend of the paedophiles

Twat - these crimes were highlighted years and years ago mainly by Labour MPs but the authorities failed to act until virtually a decade later. And yes, the horrible crimes perpetrated by those grooming gangs is only a small percentage of the overall total of CSEs but you're only interested in ****-related things

Twat - these crimes were highlighted years and years ago mainly by Labour MPs but the authorities failed to act until virtually a decade later. And yes, the horrible crimes perpetrated by those grooming gangs is only a small percentage of the overall total of CSEs but you're only interested in ****-related things

ALERT! ALERT!

Wayne has used an offensive word. Let's castigate and condemn him.

It doesn't matter that he's not a racist.....

To be honest, I thought my opinion of WayneKerr couldn't get any lower, but I was wrong. Just yet more attention seeking

ALERT! ALERT!

Wayne has used an offensive word. Let's castigate and condemn him.

It doesn't matter that he's not a racist.....
And that word is? If it was '****' I used it deliberately because it's the lingua franca if you will of the likes of VG, Right Winger and 3 x 6. If it was 'twat' then it wasn't offensive enough.

And that word is?

Oh come on, Wayne, don't play dumb. You used the 'P' word. That is politically incorrect, didn't you know?

(Don't get into an argument with me about this - I have taken no offence and don't for a moment think your use of the word was inappropriate or that you are a racist!)

It won't.

Can you do me a favour and post a rambling, page long post explaining why it is (or isn't) acceptable to use / quote racially offensive language.............

No. I wouldn't do you any favours. I wouldn't even piss on you if you were on fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.